Chapter 53

Y/N's POV

Ani, where are you? Who's the person in the other side. I started crying.

"Mam! Are you crying? Why are you crying?" The person on other side asked me concerned.

"Where's Ani??" I asked him while crying.

"He's in the bathroom" the voice said and I stopped crying. I heard Ani yelling something at a person talking to me.

"Hey babe I was bathing." I heard Ani's voice. I wiped my tears.

"Who's the person talked to me earlier?" I asked like a baby.

"That's my cousin brother Arun." He said.

"Oh! I thought you were kidnapped " I said and I heard Ani laughing.

"Okay Ani stop! I was so scared...." I said.

"Okay okay..... Ate dinner ah babe?" He asked me.

"Nope, now only I'm realizing that I'm damn hungry! I'm going to eat Ani, tomato chutney's aroma is calling me byeee" I said hearing Ani's chuckle.

"Bye eat well" he said as he cutted the call.

I went and ate 4 dosa. I ate too too much today! I should be in diet or else Ani even can't lift me an inch up.

I chatted with Ani and told about the event happened this night. He told me to be careful and he'll deal with them.

After chatting, I said goodnight and slept.

Anirudh's POV

I can't believe Suriya did this!! I asked him about that threatening but he told me that Atharva told him that I changed the plan so he pranked Y/N like that.

At first I thought it's Atharva's plan to use Suriya but now Suriya itself helping Atharva? Or it's only Atharva again? Suriya is my friend and my well wisher. He never do anything like this.

Well, at first I trusted Atharva, but he tried to cheat me. And my Y/N never lie to me! I believe her. Tomorrow I'm going to meet Suriya with Y/N.

_________________________________

It's 7 in the morning. I slowly brushed my teeth. My lips curled into a smile when I remembered my dream.... Me and Y/N got married and having two kids... I don't know it's a boy or girl... But I saw Suriya playing with my kids..... Nice dream isn't it.

Wait. Suriya!! I planned to meet him. I quickly brushed and showered.

I called Suriya.

"I want you to meet in the hotel" I said and he agreed.

I also called Y/N and told her to get ready. I'm going to pick her up. I drove my car to her home.

I saw her mom and dad going for work. I waved them bye and got inside the house. No one is in the hall. The tv is singing "lungi dance" itself. I saw Y/N's sister cooking in kitchen.

"Hello " I said.

"Hello Ani " she greeted.

"Where's ur sis?" I asked her.

"U r wife is in her room" she said smiling. I smiled and opened her room. I saw Y/N, having a lungi in her hip and a towel tied in her head and dancing to "lungi dance".

She saw me and stopped dancing. I smiled and she ran to her bathroom.

I sat in her bed. " lungi dance lungi dance" I sang teasing her. She came out side. She's wearing a Kurti and a leggins" all the rajini fans.... Don't miss the chance..." I again sang. She took a pillow and started beating me.

After playing enough ,we ate our breakfast. Y/N's sis cooks really good.

"Y/N do you cook" I asked her.

"Yes. I'm 21. remember that" she answered.

"Okay. My dad's calling me" I said as I went outside to attend the call.

When I was about to go inside I saw Y/N's sis going to work. She waved me bye and I returned her. I got inside to see Y/N. She looked dull.

"Why are you dull? Want to play lungi dance ah?" I said teasing her.

She smiled." Its boring da" she answered.

"Then let's romance" I said getting closet to her but she pushed me far from her.

"Fine" I said.

We watched some movies to kill the time.

____________________________

It's 1:00 pm. I called Y/N and she took the seat beside me and I started driving my car.

We reached the hotel. Suriya was already waiting inside the hotel.

"Hi" he waved when he saw us. We sat opposite to him.

"Hi Ani" he said. I didn't respond.

"Hi Y/N" He smiled genuinely.

The waiter came.

Suriya ordered for him and my favorite dishes for me. He looked at Y/N. Y/N is holding my hand like a scared cat.

"What do you like Y/N?" He asked to her.

"We don't want anything Suriya! Don't order for us! Sir, you can go" he told the waiter to go. The waiter gone.

"Suriya, can I ask you something?" I asked him.

"Sure Ani! " he said.

"Did you threaten my Y/N with Atharva!" I asked straight.

"Yes. We pranked her that day. I already told you da" he replied.

"No. Did you threaten her yesterday?" I asked him calmly since it's a public place. I respect Suriya so I didn't want to punch him like I did to Atharva.

"What? Last night I was in shooting. Why would I want to threaten my friend's would be" he said.

I can see sincere in Suriya's eyes. Or is that acting? I looked at Y/N who is shaking in fear.

"Y/N, what is happening? Did I threaten you?" Suriya asked to Y/N.

"yes tell us Y/N. " I said to Y/N. I don't want to break a fight but I'm going to simply warn him.

"Suriya didn't don't anything" Y/N said crying. What? Then why the hell did she told me yesterday?

"I just wanted to prank Ani" she said. I slapped her hard in her cheek. How dare she lied to me this way about Suriya!

"Dei Ani! Idiot! Why did you slapped her? Ask sorry da! Nobody is here... Happa...." Suriya said.

"Sorry Suriya." I apologized him.

"Its nothing now convince her I'll order us foods." Suriya said.

I didn't talked to Y/N. She didn't eat anything. Suriya forced her to swallow two spoons.

After eating and apolozing to Suriya again I grabbed Y/N's hand and shoved her into the car and drove her home.

"Listen!don't ever repeat this again!" I warned her and she ran into her home crying. I drove to my home angrily.