Chapter 47

Atharva's POV

I was shocked when I heard Y/N was missing! I cried all this night! I did my best to search her but when Dhanush told me she was "hit" by a car, my heart burst. I arrived to the hospital before Y/N's ambulance arrive with Dhanush. Ani's mom was crying.

I saw Y/N in a condition which I never wished to see. Her head was covered in blood and her face with some scratches. I looked at Ani who was crying so hard. I want to hug him and say it's okay but he's mad with me.

After sometime Ani doesn't want me here so I left but Dhanush called to donate blood. I will give her every thing.. My blood, my eyes, my life ,my heart, everything to my queen who chose Ani as her king.

Thank god I didn't drink this night as I were busy finding Y/N.

After donating blood, the doctor gave me energy drink and told me to take rest.

It's 6 am and I finally can get up from bed. I walked towards ICU. Ani,his mom,Dhanush,Siva, Y/N's family were standing and talking to the doctor.

I joined them.

Doctor: Y/N survived.

Everyone smiled when tears dripping from their eyes.

Anirudh: thank you doctor for saving her life. Thank you so much.

Doctor: don't thank me. Thank Atharva. If Atharva didn't donate the blood in time. Even us ,the doctors wouldn't able to save her.

I smiled as the doctor smiled at me. Ani's mom held my hands.

Ani's mom: Thank you pa. Thank you for saving my daughter in law's life.

Atharva: It's okay ma.

Dhanush and Siva hugged me and Anirudh is staring at me. He came near me.

Anirudh: thanks for saving MY love's life.

He said looking at the ground and stressing the word "my". Jealous much??

I said welcome and he went inside the ICU. I just sat in the corridor chair because Ani don't want me there.

Y/N's POV

I can barely open my eyes. Doctor told me that I'm alright and have to take some rest. After sometime my parents, Ani, Ani's mom,Dhanush,Siva, my friends came.

My family is crying so hard. My friends is on the right side of me crying and holding my hands. Ani is on the left side of me simply staring at me.

" Shruthi, Akshara and Shiva is arrested" Dhanush said. I weakly smiled at him.

"Doctor said that they'll discharge you in a week. Don't worry" Siva said smiling at me. I returned. I looked at Ani to say something.

He simply standing and staring at me.

"Ani..." I said.

He came near my face to hear what I'm saying.

"Thank...you..fo.r... Savv..ing. Me" I said as loud as I can.

"If Atharva didn't donate blood, we can't see our friend alive" I heard Sri Devi talking to Fiez.

I looked at Ani. "Yes.. It's true." He said.

"Where..is he.." I managed to ask.

"Yes Ani where is Atharva? " Ani's mom asked him.

"He's in corridor. Wait I'll bring him." Siva said as he went outside. Atharva donated me his blood and saved my life. I'm very thankful to him.

He came inside and stood beside Ani.

"Thank you.." I said. Tears pouring out from my eyes.

"No it's okay. If Ani didn't brought you to hospital on time, you'd be in a serious condition." He said.

I smiled at Ani.

Three hours later.

Doctors removed some band aids and replaced with new ones. They said I'll be totally normal after a month. Ani fed me food. My college friends came and visited me. Anjali came with bouquet.

"Dear Y/N. I came with the bouquet to wish you. You are selected by a India's top company to be their fashion designer." She said and gave it to me.

As I can't lift that bouquet up, Ani received it for me.

"Don't worry, they'll said thay appoint you once you're physically normal." She said smiling and took a seat beside me.

"Thank you Anjali. Did our friends also get selected?" I asked.

"Yes. The manager of the company told that we'll work for them in groups. Our group contains you, me, Fiez, Thivya, Sri Devi" she said.

I'm so happy.

"So we can be best friends forever till the end" I said and hugged her. Ani is silently watching us.

Anjali walked outside to leave Ani and me alone.

"Congrats baby!! Now you can design me dresses for my concerts." He said smiling.

" I may be a fashion desginer but I don't know how to stitch dresses for animals especially for white "cockroaches' " I said laughing.

And we started laughing.