Chapter 57

Anirudh's POV

Y/N said she is taking a bus and coming here. I still have to stick some decorations on the wall. Anjali is helping me from morning. She didn't even had a proper lunch? Neither did I.

"Hey Anjali! Get down" I said to Anjali who is standing in a ladder which is against the wall. She is sticking decorations.

"Just a minute Anirudh" she said trying to tear the tape with her mouth.

"Take a sip of coffee and continue girl! You ahve been working without rest!" I said and demanded her to come down.

"Okay! Hold the ladder" she said. I held the ladder and she started climbing downwards. Suddenly a balloon which is tapped in top of her burst and we jerked causing her to fall top one. The ladder is on top of Anjali. The ladder is so heavy. At last we slipped that beside.

"Thank God you moved that" Anjali said.

"Now you move" I said. I saw some shadows in my entrance door. It's Y/N and her friends.

Anjali finally got up and she dusted her. God she's heavy!

I dusted myself and got up and sat. Now only I'm breathing after a small pause.

"Come in girls" I said and they came in.

"Y/N you know what happened? I fell from the ladder and landed on Anirudh and the ladder landed on me! We struggled for a long time to get rod of it" Anjali told Y/N. Y/N's face is like.... Not happy. Maybe she's jealous??

"So Y/N, can you sit in the couch please!! I and Anjali having some works" I said.

She nodded and she sat with her friends. She is talking something with her friends. She is looking like a lost child! Oh my Y/N.

I decide to play a little.

"Hey Anjali, can you help me lift this box" I asked her. I looked at Y/N who is looking at me. It works. She came and we lifted and set that box aside.

"Ani! That box actually isn't that heavy" Anjali said.

"Ya I know " I said.

Y/N's POV

This is the first time I feel jealousy. Anjali is my friend. I shouldn't feel like this. But Ani!!

He didn't even talked a word to me except those formalities. After coming down from upstairs with Anjali he called us.

"Where are your friends?" I asked him.

"Anjali, vijay arrived or not?" Ani asked Anjali.

"He is coming" Anjali replied.

"Ani... Where are"

"Here we are!" Ani saiod as he opened the door. There are colour lights everywhere and looks like a little disco. I never know Ani has a party room in his house.

Ani held my hand and we went inside. Now only a smile came from my lips.

His friend who were drinking a reddish pink colour drink stood when they saw us.

"Beautiful girl a boy who looks like he's Ani age said. I blushed.

" what's your name?" He said as he went the other side.

"My name is Anjali" Anjali replied.

What a nose cut! Other friends started talking to my friends. I feel like a dust here. I looked at Ani who looked at me.

He take me to the centre of the hall.

"Hello friends, I wanted to introduce my Y/N as my future wife, in which our engagement is on next month. And marriage will be held before this year ends" Ani said.

Marriage before this year ends??

I looked at Ani.

"Our parents were talking about this. I heard them" he whispered to me. I blushed.

And they all clapped. I blushed once again. I was facing the tiles all the time.

"Ani, why sister isn't looking up?" One of his friends asked.

"Y/N, look dear" Ani said and I looked up to see all my friends with the boys.

Fiez is sitting near a boy. Thivya is standing and talking to a boy. Sri is having a orange colored drink with a boy. Anjali is talking to a boy who asked her name.

I looked at Ani.

"Um.... Sit here girls and boys. The dinner will be served." He said as her lead us to a big table which is on downstairs.

I sat beside Ani and all the girls and bisy also sat beside them as couples.

"Ani, what's happening?" I whispered to Ani.

"Nothing ma why?" He whispered.

"Why your friends are talking to my friends?" I whispered.

"Ha... Is it wrong to talk ah?" He whsipered.

" no it's like.. They're not talking socially... They look like they're having dates!!" I whispered.

"Ummm ahh the dinner came" Ani said. Ani is escaping from me.

I looked at Ani's friends. They smiled but I looked away angrily.

After dinner, I decide to leave because it's going ankward. The party is to introduce me to Ani's friends but his friends didn't said a word to me but chatting and laughing with my friends. Ani also

Ani told me their names.

The one talking to Sri Devi is Kishore.

The one talking to Thivya is Naveen.

The one talking to Fiez is Rahul.

The one talking with Anjali is Sanjay.

They all are North Indians and they're friend with Ani from their school days.

Ani also started talking with Sanjay and Anjali. The saddest thing is my friends didn't even looked at me after entering int the party hall. I never had any situation like these. But now all just forget about my presence and chatting. I felt my eyes get wet. I asked Ani where's the restroom but he's busy with talking to his friends. I ran to the terrace and started crying.

Why Anirudh forget me when he's with his friends?
My friends also forget me when they're with his friends!

I started crying so louder.

I heard all people heading to the terrace. I didn't look at them. I heard some one waking towards me.