Chapter 6

After 5 months...

My college life is going so good. I miss my school life and my school friends. But three of my school friends Sri Devi, Thivya, Fiez are studying with me because they also scored good marks enough to get into this international institute of fashion technology. I am studying fashion designing after arguing with my father a lot! What's with brown parents and their obsession with medical and engineering colleges? I even got in news for not choosing those two 'prestigious' options being a state topper!! I believe in talent, and with my friends, I'm soon going to design dresses to Indian movie stars!  We'' be famous and our family will be in good condition too.

After finishing college today, I started walking with my friends to the bus stand.

I never told them anything about my encounter with Anirudh. They'd think I'm lying and will surely laugh at me. When we were waiting, a black car stopped in front of us. Then the person in the driver seat came out. He is wearing a hoodie and sunglasses so we can't see his face.

Driver: Are you fashion designing students?

Thivya: um yes. Why are you asking?

Driver: I am here to pick up Anjali.

Anjali came running from college.

Anjali: hey sorry I'm late.

Driver: it's okay.

The driver went inside the car and turned ON the engine. Anjali asked us to get in and that she'll drop us. Us friends all are living in the same street. First, we declined her offer but she dragged us in. Anjali is rich. Her father is a very rich businessman and have contacts with many other rich men and cinema stars. So Anjali have some cinema star friends.

Anjali: hey!! Hoodie and sunglasses sa edu! Friends unna paaka venam?(hey. Get off your hoodie and sunglasses! Friends want to see you)

Fiez: naanga epo sonom? ( when did we tell her that we wanted to see him?)

The driver removed and showed his face.

He was no one but...

Atharva.!!

A/n

PLEASE NOTE!!

IN THIS STORY ATHARVA IS SINGLE. ANIRUDH DIDNT LOVED ANY OTHER STARS!

I WILL TELL OTHERS IN OTHER CHAPTERS.

🌻🌻🌻🌼🌼🌼🌻🌻🌻
Thank you so much for reading

Comment and vote!!!