Chapter 13

Atharva POV

I was sitting on the couch while Anjali went to the kitchen to bring cool drinks. Suddenly I heard a vibration under me! What??

I stood up and took the phone. It is Anjali's phone ringing in vibration mode.

In her screen, a beautiful young girl with an adorable smile was there. Under her picture, "Y/N IS CALLING" is written. I attended the phone.

(Skips the conversation part)

Y/N didn't speak for a little time. Guess she is probably scared. I don't know why Anirudh is acting a little too rough to her. If he told her that he loves her in a most gentle way which girls love then she'll be already in love with him. Well, I'm happy that she didn't accept him.. Wait did I actually thought that?

Anjali came...

Anjali: Dei give me my phone!!

She grabbed her phone from my hand and started talking.

I don't know what it is but I feel a little strange since I saw her for the first time. when I asked Anirudh how'd he fell in love with this girl who is soo normal. He answered me that the very first time he saw her is in the traffic,that she was waiting beside him with a cycle and she was so gorgeous, when he was flirting her the signal was open and he didn't notice and took his car but a little boy cycling before him fell in the road because of his car and when he was about to get out she helped that boy and scolded him from the outside. She can't see him but he totally flirted with her then. This first meet was not even interesting.

But my first meet with her was so interesting and dramatic.

I saw her in the park where the evening sun shines fell in her and the flowers were falling in her head and she is playing with it with her friends!! She looked totally normal, a gorgeous girl who is playing with her other gorgeous friends, whom I flirted.

But when he told me to stalk her, when I found about her, her favorite things, her strange likings, her heart... I started feeling this. But I can't... Anirudh loves her. But he doesn't treat her like that! He treats her harsh! I become angry each time he talked to her... Is it right or wrong...????

Anjali:dei Atharva!!! vaaya polandhutu Enna ninaipula Iruka? ( hey Atharva, what are you thinking about with your mouth open?)

Atharva: adhu onnu illa!( that's nothing)

Anjali: I want to go to the coffee shop! Will you drop me there!

Atharva: sure. Is Y/N coming there?

Oops! I asked that.

Anjali: yes she is.

Atharva: Can I join you, girls? I want company. I can't be lonely.

Anjali: sure if it's okay with her otherwise you'll have to sit in another table.

Atharva: okay...

And we got into the car and I drove to the coffee shop...

I received a message...

From: Anirudh

Are you going to see what she is doing now? Like our plan?

__________

Argh!!!

To: Anirudh

Nope. I have work. I'll go tomorrow.
____________

From: Anirudh

Fine. Bye. Have a nice time!!
______________

To: Anirudh

You too! Have a nice time!!
________________

I am sure going to have a nice time looking at Y/Ns gorgeous eyes.. Did I thought that???

🌸🌼🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌻🌻🌻🌻🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌸🌸🌸🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Vote
Comment
I love to hear from you.
Share your thoughts.
Love to have new friends!
Tell me how you feel about my story!

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌼🌼🌹