Chapter 20

A/N
415 reads!! Thank you so much friends!!! This reads and vote means so much to me. Thank you for bearing my grammar mistakes and spelling errors in this story. Share your thoughts and suggestions. I love to hear from you.

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Y/N's POV

After my meeting with Anirudh's mom, all my hope broke down in pieces. She loves me soo much. How can I say the truth to her? And my parent's! They agreed to this!! From that day, I didn't talk to anyone in my house. It's been a week and they tried to convince me a lot but I didn't talk to them. I am eating in hotels because I'm having a project for a fashion show. Too much of work. I feel tired.

I shut down my laptop and I checked the wall clock - its 9 pm. I'm sitting in my room. My mom came in with my dinner.

Mom: Y/N.

I remained silent.

Mom: Y/N. I know why are you not talking to us. I can understand. You're mad at us because you think we're controlling you? Anirudh is a good boy, he earned a great name outside. He can take care of you better than us. He will treat you like a queen. You also know that. But you're denying because its not YOUR DECISION. Right? If you loved him first and when we parents didn't agree, you will fight, don't you Y/N? Don't let your ego spoil your life!

Mom's advice makes me think about it. I am hating it because it's not my decision and everything here is not in my hand. But... My heart doesn't love Anirudh. All my friends saying that I'm lucky and if they were me they'll even fight for living with him.

But......... He is a star. Today he likes me. Tomorrow he'll break up with me. My parents don't understand. Even after marriage, if he didn't like me, he would simply file divorce and send me to my home? Why this life?

I want to live a simple life. I want to become a successful fashion designer. I want to buy own home. I want to gift a silk saree to my mom and a new watch to my dad in my first salary. I want to gift a scooter for my sister. I want them to take rest. I never saw anyone sleep peacefully. I am here planning to do all this for them but they'll planning to give me to Anirudh!

That is why I'm angry with them.

I received a call. I attended. It was Atharva. 

How did he get my number?

"Hey Atharva! How did you get my number?" I asked him.

"Anjali gave me." He said. He voice is so shallow I almost couldn't hear him correctly. He usually talkes happily but his voice is different now.

"What's up?" I asked him. Why does he want to talk to me at this time? I'm sleepy!

"I just want to talk to you" he said.

"Talk what?" I said.

"Y/N.." He said

"Mm, yes," I said.

"Your eyes are like a pure gem. And you're nose is so cute..." He said and paused for a laugh.

Why is he describing me? Is this Atharva?

"And your lips... They look like a red rose. And your cheeks are strawberries... When they blush... Even real strawberries get lost!!"

"Atharva? was that you? Why are you talking like this?" I said. What is his problem?

"You're my problem. Why did you come into my life?? You beautiful devil!! How dare you steal my heart and not giving to me. Give it to me di!! Why this kolaveri kolaveri kolaveri di??" He said.

He is talking too much and now he is singing the Kolaveri song.

"Dei, don't ever talk to me like this again! Don't call me di! Idiot" i scolded him and cut the call. Argh!! Why all this happening to me???

But why Atharva talked to me like this? Why he described me?

Several questions running in my mind like a group of horses!! I need to sleep. My head is aching!!

But why Atharva...??? Shut up and sleep Y/N.