Chapter 33

Atharva's POV

Anirudh told me to talk to Y/N. She is waiting for Sri Devi to wake up. Thivya is talking to Inspector. Fiez and Y/N leaned on the wall, tear drops fell from their eyes. I went near Y/N.

"Y/N," I said.

"Thanks for saving us. If you didn't show up. We would have got kidnapped" she cried.

"Don't thank me, it's Anirudh, he only called the police and fought for you," I said.

She looked at Anirudh who is talking to a police officer. She looked at me. I nodded my head. After the police officer went, she walked towards him.

Maybe she got feelings for him by this situation. There goes my pretty little flower, to Anirudh. "Hey Atharva, she may want to thank him, that doesn't mean she has feelings for him, "I said to myself.

But I shouldn't think like that! Anirudh is my friend. And he believes that I'm helping for him! I shouldn't look at Y/N that way. I shouldn't send that stupid messages to her. I was thinking that Anirudh won't be seeing Y/N again! But he still loves her. I changed my mind to help Anirudh.

I was back to reality when I heard Anirudh called my name.

" hey man, reporters are here. They are here to interview us about this scene." He said. And we went outside of the hospital to see a bunch of reporters with a camera.

We told them what happened. Policemen also answered their questions.

"Sir, you can go home now! Paparazzi and people will start to crowd here if they know you're here. We don't have forces right now to manage the crowd." Inspector said.

"But we have to know if they're okay. We'll go once we know Sri Devi's condition" Anirudh said.

The inspector sighed and told us to get inside. We walked into the room where Sri Devi is admitted. She finally awake!! She smiled at us.

"Thanks for saving our life and future Anirudh and Atharva," she said.

Anirudh sat in the chair. I stood beside Y/N. No! No more Y/N! I moved a little further away. But she suddenly held my hand. I became shocked. I saw Anirudh's eye became bigger. I looked at Y/N puzzled.

She looked at me. "What?" She asked. I looked at my head which imprisons by hers. "Oh," she whispered taking off her hand from mine. "I thought Fiez was here," she said, blushing.

I saw Anirudh in the corner of my eyes, glaring at us. He suddenly stood up. And he came closer to us, little correction, closer to Y/N.

"Y/N, I want to talk to you. Please, give me this last chance" He pleaded to her. She looked at him, not knowing what to say. She nodded her head.

So my thought is right. She started to grow up feelings for him. She would never even look at him. But now she agreed to talk to him.

I felt my little spark faded.....