Chapter 39

Atharva's POV

Cha.. Why I can't tell her the truth that I messaged her? Why can't I tell her my feelings?

I think she sensed that something is changed in me. Girls are so sharp! My ears felt like bleeding when she called me brother. How dare she call me that? When she called me that I was like "hey gorgeous I'm your husband!". But it happens only in my dream. It shouldn't even happen there. How can I cheat my own friend who believes me?

I must looked like idiot in Fiez home. How can I tell her when everyone is there? Well it's my fault that I choosed to go! Anirudh only saved me from that weird conversation. Well, his voice was not happy. He talked to me roughly.

He called me to come to " my "home. What is he doing in my home?

I parked my car and asked maid where Anirudh is. She told me that he is in my room. I went to my room to see Anirudh sitting with bundle of pictures and letters in his hand. I closed the door and went near him to see the pictures. He suddenly held my collar and slapped me.

I am shocked. Why is he angry? I looked at him.

" cheater. I believed you but you..." He shouted as he threw the pictures and letters over me. I bend down to see what is that? It's the picture of Y/N which I took and printed and the letters which I wrote what I'm feeling about her. Damn!! How in earth he found this?

I stood up and Anirudh didn't give me a chance to explain.

"An.." He cut me off by a punch. I fell down. He raised me by my collar.

"So all these days you been flirting with her and acting to me like you're helping. And you're the one who even messaged her.Wow great actor!! Even in real life!!" He said.

"Ani I'm.." He cut me off with a kick on my stomach. I fell down. This time Anirudh didn't raised me.

"Don't even try to talk, or see or even near her. She is mine. Y/N is my wife!" He shouted and went outside. Finally, I'm busted.

I held my jaw which has been hurt by Anirudh's punch. I washed my face. My face is now red and swollen. It hurts. Not by his punches. By his words.

Y/N won't be mine.

Y/N is not yours Atharva.

Y/N is Anirudh's wife.

That thought made me break a glass vase. Now my hand is also bleeding.

I went downstairs to take some ice cubes. Luckily no workers is here. I went to my room and cleaned myself and lied in my bed.

Y/N is not mine.

Anirudh's POV

I went to Atharva's home to give him a suprise for his birthday. I told the maids and went to his room. I was trying to find a nice place to hide. That's when I opened the cupboard and streams of Y/N's photos and letters were on my legs.

I read one of the letters.

To my dearest Y/N,

When I first saw you, I felt like I'm your Romeo and you're my Juliet. But I tried to forget you because Anirudh loves you, but I can't. I really can't. Every time when I saw you my eyes wants to dig into yours. My ears wants to hear your sweet voice. My mouth wants to say that I love you and my lips want to touch yours. I know this is wrong. But I need you. What if Anirudh didn't meet you or I didn't helped him. You'll sure be on my side by now. I want you girl. Sometimes I wish that Anirudh just fade away and I have you. It can only happen in my dreams. I love you to the moon and back.

Atharva

This is enough to make my eyes red. I sat on the bed and went through the pictures. He took when Y/N was jogging, playing, going to college, shopping etc..., how dare he was thinking about MY Y/N??

Atharva came in. I punched and kicked him. I warned him and I got into my car and drove to my house.

My father stopped me from going upstairs.

"What are you thinking about yourself? How dare you slap Shruthi for Y/N? Didn't you forget that girl?" He asked me.

I ignored him and walked up stairs.

"Anirudh!!! I'm taking to you!!" He shouted.

"I won't marry Shruthi! I won't marry any other girl other than Y/N." I shouted and slammed my room door and went inside.

I lied in my bed thinking about all these things. I didn't even thought in my dreams that Atharva do that. I got a call from Dhanush.

He called me to meet him in his home. I said okay and drove to his home.

To my shock, everyone is there. Everyone, Y/N, her parents, friends, Dhanush parents and Rajini uncle..

What is happening here??