Chapter 25

Y/N POV

I woke up today and brushed my teeth. My sister was watching tv. Today is a holiday for everyone. Because it's Sunday!! We decided to go to the movie "maari". My sister was watching " ringa ringa" song. And what? I started dancing. When I was dancing yesterday's memories came into my mind. I suddenly stopped dancing and checked whether someone is there. To my luck, no one is there. I again started dancing with a shawl tied at my hip.

I bathed and wore a red t-shirt which says "girls just wanna have fun" and a black skirt that went a little down to my knees. I went to the hall to eat breakfast, but welcomed by a man of my father's age.

When he saw me, he said "come come! So you're the girl who made my son fall ah?" He asked. I looked at my mom. She was sad. I looked at my father. He looked at me and tears occupied his eyes. I asked my sister what happened. "That's Anirudh's father" she managed to say.

I looked at him.

Ani's dad: there are tons of girls like you in this world! Having a desire to marry my son! But people like you can only desire.

He said. So he talked something bad to my parents.

Ani's dad: are you thinking I will let my son marry a middle-class girl like you?? Or are you thinking about marrying him and living a luxurious life without working so hard!!

That's it!

Y/N: sir! Please give some respect to my parents!!

Ani's dad: you tried to steal my son and his money with your family. Don't you?

Tears filled my eyes. How can he talk like this? We maybe not rich like him but we are living a respectful life!

Y/N: Sir!! I didn't tried to steal your son! Your son only followed me for 3 years!! Pulled my hand in the road!! Okay? If you don't want your son to marry a middle-class family girl. Go and tell your son!! You have no rights to talk to my father and mother like this.
Please!!

I said as I joined my palms together. He went out without saying a word. I already told them!! He loves me today! He will throw me tomorrow!! My parents believed in his and his mother's speech!!

Y/N's mom: sorry ma. She said crying.

I wiped her tears out. "Ma, I'm studying college. In one of the popular colleges. I saw many rich people there! So I know how'll they act! Some people are kind and generous like Anjali ma! And some people are rude and head weighted like Anirudh and his family ma!! Leave it! I'm happy now that marriage talk is canceled!!" I said wiping everyone's tears.

Y/N's sis: sorry di! I only convinced amma and appa for this marriage. You were correct from the start! we're the ones who made mistakes! Sorry Y/N.

I'm happy now everyone knows about the real side of Anirudh and his father. He might received marriage proposals from a rich and beautiful girl than me. So he may be sent his father to talk to us.

"Enough of crying Akka! Let's celebrate!! " I said as I faked a smile. "Go wash your faces and let's go-to movie! Fiez, Thivya and Sri Devi's family also will be waiting for us!" I said as I also went to my bathroom to clean my face from tear stains. I know Anirudh will do this someday. But yesterday only I thought him as a friendly guy! But today he showed us who he is!!

Now I'm happily going to live my life without any cockroaches!! I actually named him white cockroach in my school and used to tease him by saying this names to biggest Anirudh fangirls there. Huh! No more thinking about Anirudh Y/N!!

We went to the "maari" movie. I sat in between my friends Fiez and Thivya. Sri Devi sat beside Thivya. Our parents sat beside Fiez.

I was longing to see this film! I love the way Maari loves his friends and his heart and his living without trusting anyone especially girls!!

I turned my face to another side when I saw Anirudh dancing with Dhanush in One song.

Thivya: hey see your would-be di!!

Y/N: he is not! Not anymore!

Fiez: why??

I told them everything that happened.

Sri Devi: hey don't worry di!

Thivya: I'm sorry da.

Fiez: he is a jerk!!

Y/N: Girls I'm happy now! No marriage with this cockroach!! Let's enjoy!!

We enjoyed the movie. We all shouted when Dhanush said "SENJURUVEN". I never been this happy from the starting of this year.

" kalapadamaana nalavana vaaluradha vida.. Suthamaana kettavana vaalalaam"this quote from maari film affected me so much.

__________________

___________________

___________________________

For a week I didn't see Anirudh, I get some messages from Atharva. I expected him to support Anirudh. But he didn't! He knows about Anirudh's dad's arrival to my home but didn't say a word. He just said "don't worry Y/N. Anirudh also didn't talked to me for a week". Maybe Anirudh also avoiding his helper.!!? Whatever I'm happy now.

Today I'm submitting my project! Hope I get selected!! I made a sketch for a lehenga choli, it's my dream design. It looks simple but gorgeous!

I also saw Fiez, Thivya and Sri Devi's project. Fiez has done a choli. It was awesome! Thivya done a long Anarkali chudi, Anarkali design pattern was unique and beautiful!! Sri also did a lehenga choli!! But she has done grandly! And it's absolutely awesome!!!

It's not a competition, but it helps us to improve our skills and to get some experience!! Hope we all get selected.

I am now sitting with my friends in the canteen because it's a lunch break. I saw a girl arriving at our place with a pink midi, pink and white mixed multicolor short top, straight hair, worn red lipstick and her face is... Some kind of angry!! When she came close enough I came to know that she is......

A/N

Thank you for all your support!!!

Vote!!
Comment!!!
Follow!!!
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌻🌻🌷🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌸🌼🌼🌼🌼