Chapter 65

Shruthi's POV

I was sent to jail three years before... That day... I lost my fame,respect ... Everything. Even my father told me to get lost and nothing is between him and us. So we're nothing. I can't accept this fact that me and Akshara sitting in the jail watching Ani and Y/N updates daily.

My mind is thinking about Y/N more than Anirudh now. Like... How to revenge Y/N.. How to cut her into pieces and throw into ocean.

One police officer knocked the door.

"Come in" I said. Akshara sat straight as soon as the police officer came.

"Good morning mam" he said.

"Morning" Akshara and I murmured.

"Mam You have a call" he said.

"Who?" Akshara asked eagerly.

"I don't know mam." He said. He told us to go to the higher officer's room. I went there with Akshara.

We went to the booth and we received connection.

"Hello" I said.

"Hello! I'm Shiva"

"Shiva? From where, are you calling?" I asked eagerly.

"I'm calling from Men's jail. I was arrested the same day you were. Forget ah?" he said.

"Oh.. what do you want?" I asked him.

"I received a news that Atharva secretly loves Y/N, Anirudh's fiancée." He said.

"Sorry Shiva I'm not in the mood to hear gosspis" I said.

"Hey! I have a plan to make us free, girl" he said and he explained everything. My eges grew. Akshara is seeing me eagerly.

"Thanks see you out bye" I said and cutted the call and grabbed Akshara to our room.

"What Shruthi?" Akshara asked.

"Shiva told me a plan to get us outside" I said.

"What plan?" Akshara asked.

I whispered eveything in her ear.

Akshara and I laughed. After years... Trying so hard to go out in bail... We're coming... Coming for ya Y/N.

Ani is mine.

I called Atharva according to the plan.

(Skips the conversation)

"Do you love Y/N?" I asked.

"Yes" Atharva answered.

"Do you want Y/N?" I asked.

"Yes" he said.

"Im taking the risk because for Ani. I hope you do the same for your property. Now I can't do anything inside jail. You have to bail us out." I said.

"Okay" he said without thinking. Obsessed much about Y/N? Well that's his weak point. And that's our plus point.

" bye " I cutted the call. I have a secret phone here. But Shiva doesn't have a phone. So I sent him a phone by my "workers" in jail.

I'm coming Y/N....

Anirudh's POV

I woke up today.Yesterday was a lovely day. I dreamt about getting married to Y/N and living a happy life. That will sure happed in future.

I went to brush my teeth. After brushing and bathing, ie came to hall and sat on couch, watching TV. I saw some of our engagement pictures on TV channel. That awesome moments....