Chapter 49

Y/N's POV

I woke up from sleep. Today I dreamt an awesome dream. That me and Ani got married and went to Iceland for honeymoon. My drea was full of romance.... I smiled thinking about that dream. My phone is on the ground. I took it and saw messages from unknown.

Dear Y/N,

Come to my house. Alone
Xxx

It's Anirudh. I know. Because he only sends me messages with "xxx". I think he is tryng to prank me. Haha.I quickly brushed my teeth and bathed and dressed and I went to bus stand.

No bus to my route came. A white car stopped before the bus stand. It stood there for a minute. Maybe the car is waiting for someone. The car reminded my first meeting with Atharva. I didn't get to see him after the accident day. I called him but didn't responded. I aksed Anjali but she said he's not talking to her after she proposed to him. What's his problem??

I recieved an message. It must be from Anirudh. I think he's wondering why I'm lating.

Dear Y/N,

Get into the car.
Xxx

Car? This car?

" what car?" I send him the message.

Dear Y/N,
Silly you! Get into the car before you.
Xxx

I walked before the door of the car. I heard the sound of unlocking. I opened the door and searched for Ani. But I can see Atharva sitting in the seat next to driver's seat. I got in.

"Atharva! How are you? Why you didn't answer my phone calls!??" I asked.

" well.. I was just.... Busy..." He said. I heard the driver laugh.

"Oh... Did Ani sent you?" I asked to know what's Ani's plan!

"No" Atharva said.

"Oh!! But I recieved a message to get into your car... See!" I said and showed him message.

He didn't saw it. I shoved my phone into my bag. He laughed with the driver.

" Y/N, actually Ani told me to pick you up to his home. " the driver said. He continues, "and Atharva sent you messages" he said.

I looked at Atharva, puzzled. Why Atharva want to send me that "xxx"? And who's that driver??

The driver tied a kerchief just beneath his eyes so I can't see him. Who ties kerchief while riding an AC car?

The driver finally removes his kerchief and I shocked to see.......

Suriya?

My favourite hero Suriya!!!!

I smiled at him. He smiled at the front mirror from where I can see him.

" omg! Suriya sir!" I got exicted. Ani knows I'm a fan of Suriya so he should send him. Ani, I love you.

"Yes..." Suriya sir said.

I looked at Atharva. Let's come to that messages.

"Umm.. Why did Atharva sent me the messages?" I asked to both.

"You will know everything when you get out from this car. You're going to know soem truth in this whole car ride" Suriya said.

Anirudh's POV