Chapter 16

A/N

Thank you for showing your support for this fanfiction!! Over 300 reads!! Thank you so much friends!!! Keep reading!!

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

Anirudh's POV

The movie was awesome!! The movie is nothing but Siva's RAJINIMURUGAN!! He rocked!! After the movie, as it was late at night, we decided to go straight to our homes! Dhanush and Sivakarthikeyan went home in Dhanush's car. I got inside my car.

Now and all Atharva is not helping me to stalk her. So for one week, I'm doing it for myself. Maybe I am asking him to do too much help !! Yea! He is also a big star so maybe he's afraid that he'll get caught. But Atharva helped me so much. Because of him only I'm in this happiness. My mom agreed and her family will surely agree, and we're going to get married!!!!!!!

All this because of Atharva, I have to give a special treat to him for this.

I got out of my thoughts when a bright light blinded my eyes.

_______________

___________________

Dhanush's POV

I went home, Aishwarya is waiting beside the door. Oh my god! She is angry. I walked towards her.

"Aishu ma! What time is this! Why are you standing here? You should be sleeping," I said.

"Oh really! Where were you gone? " she asked me.

" I told you right I went to see and to wish Anirudh," I told her.

"For what? It's like you never seen him. And 3 hours, you're seeing him ah?" She asked me angrily.

" we went to Siva's RAJINIMURUGAN movie! Sorry ma" I said.

I received a phone call. It is from Ani's mom. I took the call.

Dhanush: Hello ma

Ani's mom: Dhanush. Is Anirudh with you?

Dhanush: No ma. He already left for home.

Ani's mom: He is not home yet pa. He is not attending his phone. Ani's father is upset. We are worried about him.

Dhanush: Don't worry ma. His phone may be dead. He'll be coming home. Don't worry.

Ani's mom: okay pa. Goodnight.

"What happened?" Aishu asked me.

" Nothing! Ani's parents are worried about him. He is going home in his car. But, he is supposed to be in his house now... Maybe he is wandering in the night light! He'll go home. Don't worry ma" I said to her.

And we went to sleep.

_________

______________

______________

Y/N's POV

Anirudh is chasing me. I am running so fast. I am sweating and panting so much. My legs are shaking and I'm out of breath. I jumped the holes and bushed on the forest ground while panting. But he is chasing me with an evil grin, like a wolf. There is no one in the middle of the forest midnight. Stupid me! I ran into some forest... It's too dark. I am now hiding behind a tree. I turned to see if he is there. He is not! So I decided to get out of this creepy forest. 
Just when I about to make any move, I felt a hand clutching my waist. I turned to see his evil grin, his eyes digging mine. I stood like a cold statue. I wanted to shout for help so badly. But I can't. He is coming close to my face. A little correction... He is coming close to my lips. No....No... It cannot happen... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....