Chapter 22

Y/N POV

How dare that white cockroach sneak into my house and into my room? He is showing his teeth and walking towards me.

"Hey don't come near me!" I shouted. And I took my pillow to hide my legs. I should look like a stupid to him.

He pulled my pillow from my hand and he jumped into my bed, having my pillow under his head. I took my jerkin and I'm using that to hide my legs.

"That's not working! I already saw your legs fully! Haha," he said in a teasing tone. I wonder who let him inside my room.

"Amma,(mom)!!!! Akka(sis)!!!" I shouted.

"Thatha(grandpa)!!! Paati(grandma)!!!" He said in my tone, teasing me. "No one is here in this house. They left for work" he said resting in my bed.

How'd I forget that today they have an extra working shift!!! I hope Anirudh won't stay here for long. And I'm standing here like stupid! So I quickly found a big skirt and I ran into the bathroom and closed it.

While I was changing, I can hear him sing.

"Un viligalil vilundha naal mudhal....... Veru edhuvum vendaame anbe...... Nee konjam siricha pothume.." . his voice is really good.

As I went into my room. His eyes turned on me. I rolled my eyes and decided to get out of my room. Suddenly, he fastly ran before me which scared me and he closed the door. And locked it!

Then he slowly walked towards me and I slowly walked backward.

"Idiot, stop there is a spider in your head" as soon as I heard the word "spider" I started jumping.

"AHHHHHHH SPIDER!! GET IT OUT FROM MY HEAD" I shouted. Anirudh closed his ears!

"God! You're loud!" He said and he extended his hand to my head. Instead of taking spider he grabbed my hair and hugged me.

"Haha, there's no spider! I lied!" He said and hugged me tightly.

So I was jumping and shouting because of Anirudh's imaginary spider and he taking advantage and hugging me!

"GET OFF FROM ME YOU WHITE COCKROACH" I shouted at him. Oops! Did I actually used the word "white cockroach"?

I looked at him. He looked at me silently and seriously.

" White cockroach?" He asked in a serious tone.

I gulped. Oh my god, will he hurt me for saying this?

"Do you know what a white cockroach do?" He asked still in that same serious tone.

"No" I managed to say.

Suddenly he smiled and pushed me in the bed and he got top on me and started tickling.

"Hay... Hahahaha... Leave me... Hahahaha..... I hate you.... Hahahaha" I scolded him in between every laughs.

Finally, I managed to push that white cockroach aside and ran to hall. I am using the term "white cockroach" so much lately. Am I?

Anirudh also came to the hall.

"When will you leave the house?" I asked him.

"Rude" he said pouting his lips.

"Get out. You know I hate you" I said even more rudely.

"Ouch! That hurts! " he said smiling.

"I'm not even your fan. then, how'd you fell in love with me?" I asked. I was wondering that since that day that I met him.

"I saw you three years before in traffic waiting in a signal. You were beside me with your cycle. I looked at you and I started flirting with you, admiring your beauty. When the signal was open I started the car while looking at you and unfortunately I hit a little boy who was cycling before my car. You went to help him and you scolded me from outside. I loved how much you care for others! I had a spark then but when I get to know about you that spark grew into a big star! " he said.

"Ah... I remember.. So that guy were you!!" I said to him remembering that situation.

"Yes! " he said. Now only I had a friendly talk with Anirudh. After this talk I can see this friendly face. I know we only talked less but I can see his happy side now. Before and all he just talk to me like ordering. An idea came into my mind. Why not be friends with Anirudh? Maybe getting him to know helps me to change my impression of him. Whatever, I don't have any other choice than marrying him now!

He shook me from my thoughts. He smiled at me before moving closer to me he received a phone. Thanks to the one who called him.

When he finished talking to the one on the phone. His face turned gloomy. He looked at me with sad eyes

"Bye Y/N. See you I love you!" He forced a smile for me and put on his sunglasses and hoodie and went to take his car and went away. I wonder who was on his phone!!