Chapter 40

Anirudh's POV

I am standing near the door. I am suprised seeing Y/N and her parents and my uncle Rajini Kanth!!

What is happening here?

"Come in my boy" Uncle Rajini greeted in with his stylish smile. I saw Y/N who is looking down. I bet she is nervous, like I am now.
"Sit here da" Dhanush and Shiva Karthikeyan pulled me in between them.

"Bro, what's happening?" I whispered to them.

"Haha, wait and see" Shiva mimicked Rajini Uncle's voice.

"Anirudh, my boy!" Rajini uncle called me.

"Yes uncle.. " I said.

"Do you know her?" He asked me pointing Y/N. So, he knows every thing. I bet Dhanush told him. I glared at Dhanush. He laughed silently.

"Yes uncle" I said.

"Hahaha" My uncle laughed in his stylish laugh.

"I will support for your marriage." He said. My eyes grew big in happiness. I look at Y/N who blushes. Wait! Did she blush?? So she agreed to marry me?? She loves me??

My uncle again laughed." After Y/N finished her college and achieves in her career, your marriage will be held. I spoke to Y/N's parents and they agreed. I'll talk to my wife's brother. I called them." He said to everyone.

"So Y/N is also one of our family" Dhanush said.

"Anirudh is going to marry soon" Shiva exclaimed. I feel my cheeks heat up. Omg! I should look like a idiot!!

Y/N's parents stood up. Y/N and her sister also stood up.

"Thank you sir" Y/N's father and mother thanked my uncle.

My uncle also stood up. "It's our kids wish. And it's our responsibility to make them happy" Rajini uncle said to them and they smiled.

"Y/N, you had scored state first mark yet you decide to do fashion designing. You're a intelligent girl. I wish you best for your career." My uncle said.

Y/N fell into his legs and he blessed her and lifted her up. I waked to them. "Uncle, bless us" I looked at Y/N and we touched his legs and he blessed us and lifted up.

He hugged us. I'm so happy. I looked at Y/N.I'm so happy that I want to lift her and circle all around. Rajini uncle is the best!!!! Yay!!!!!

After Dinner with him, we decided to go to our homes. I dropped Y/N and her parents home. Y/N told me goodnight and she went inside the house. I got into my car and called Dhanush and Shiva to meet me at my studio. I decided to give treat to our group!!

When I was waiting in the studio, I ran all over the studio and shouted in joy. To my surprise ,Dhanush and Shiva was standing there.

I hugged Dhanush and Shiva.

"Thanks bro" I said.

"It's kk" Dhanush said.

We sat and I ordered our fav. Food and we ate that.

"Why Atharva doesn't come here? Did you called him? He's the one who helped you!!" Shiva asked me. I don't want to tell them Atharva's secret love for Y/N. It may affect their impression over him.

"Today's his birthday right?" Dhanush said pointing the clock. It's already 12:30 am?

I nodded. Dhanush called him. He didn't attend the phone. Shiva tried and he didn't attended. What happened to him? I didn't beat him that much. Or did I? Or something happened to him?