Chapter 7

A/N

27 reads!! Thank you so much for reading!! Continue reading and surely you'll like it. Vote and comment! I love to hear from you.

🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🌺🌺🌺🌺🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌼🌼🌼🌼

He is Atharva!! The hero!! My friend Thivya is a big fan of him. In this whole car ride, we all talked and laughed at his jokes. Atharva is so cool. Unlike Anirudh!! Urgh! The mere thought of him makes me fear that what if I meet him again like I meet Atharva?

Come on Y/N. He is a star. He might have forgotten you long ago. I hope so.

After our stop came we all get out of the car.

Anjali: Bye friends.

Atharva: Bye girls.

Fiez, Thivya, Sri Devi, Y/N: Bye Anjali and Atharva.

The car got off.

Fiez: Anjali_Atharva name combination is super! Isn't it?

Sri: Yes di awesome.

Thivya: What? You are all teasing me ah? Verupethadhinga.. ( Don't frustrate me)

Fiez: Okay okay let's go.

We went to our respective homes which are all in the same street.

Amma: You came home ma?

Y/N: Yes ma.

Amma: Then can you do Amma a favor? Go to the shop and buy wheat flour.

Y/N: but ma...

Amma: One kg Y/N. Take money from my purse. Chellam la.. (You're my dear, aren't you?)

Y/N: Okay okay...

I walked straight to the shop. The shop keeper was not there in the shop. I waited patiently. Not even a fly came to accompany me. Mom will scold me if I go late to home. So I decided to go to the shop which was beside my old tuition center. Unforgettable area... Where Anirudh... Urgh!! I don't want to think about him.

I started to walk fastly and reached there. Now there are no boys in there. So I went straight to the shop and bought wheat flour and gave money.

Shopkeeper: No change ma. Bring some change

Y/N: Shopkeepers only have to have change brother.

Shopkeeper: I'm sorry ma. Ask someone for a change.

From whom does he expect me to get change when the street is only populated by Y/N the teenager? Hey, my tuition teacher home is here why don't I go and ask her?

As I was about to cross the road, I hear someone beside me. Someone just came in time to save my leg pain from walking. I extended my hand with the bill and called them politely.

Y/N: Sir. Do you have change for 500 rupees?

The guy turned to reveal his face. The face which I wished I didn't see.

A.n.i.r.u.d.h

His lips curled into a smile. He took his purse and gave me change. I turned and gave it to shopkeeper.

Shopkeeper: Anirudh ??!!!

Anirudh: Yea.

Then they started chatting after the shopkeeper exchanged our change. I left as soon as I got my change. I was walking far away from the shop. I'm having a feeling that someone is following me. I turned to see him. This time I'm not gonna be afraid and run away. I'm going to ask him what he wants.

I stopped and waited for him to come.

He looked surprised to see that I'm actually waiting for him.

Y/N: what do you want?

Anirudh: I want you.

Y/N: You're joking right? Or is this some kind of prank?

Anirudh: Nope.

Y/N: Look. I don't know why you're acting like this! You may be Anirudh but this is annoying.

With that, I decided to leave because he is not responding and he's annoying. I turned but he caught my arms.

Y/N: Hey leave me you idiot.

I bit his hand. He screamed in pain and I tried to run using the chance but he caught me by having my two hands in his.

His face is dangerously close to me.

He slowly whispered in my ear.

Anirudh: I know you for more than 3 years. I stalked you.

He winked. I tried to get out of his grip. But I can't. This guy looking like a stick has so much strength. Or maybe I am too weak.
He is crazy! He stalked me!!

Y/N: Leave me you, idiot! What do you want from me?

Anirudh: how many times do I have to say? I want you. Dot.

Y/N: Why??

Anirudh: Because I love you.

I became a statue, freezing on his reply. Nobody said these words to me. He is the first person. How I can believe him? He is being so harsh on me. I have to be far away from him.

I turned to walk so fast.

Anirudh: hey nillu di

Again di.

Y/N: mudiyathu da. (No da)

Anirudh: (shouts) I love you di!!

Y/N: (turned around and slowly mouthed) p.o.d.a