Chapter 67

Y/N's POV

I woke up from the bad dream. Why I am dreaming like this?? My sister burst in my room.

"What bad dream ah?" She asked me.

"Yes how do you know?" I asked her.

"I think the whole Street knows because of your screaming!God! I feel pity for Ani" she said.

"Why? Why pity?" I asked.

"Because whenever you have bad dreams, you will scream right on his ears! And he'll become deaf.she said and laughed.

brushed??"ew a pillow over her and I missed. She threw the same pillow aiming my nose and she won. She knocked out me.

" iru kulichutu varen (wait I'll bath and come)" I said in Thala(Ajith) tone and went inside the bathroom with a towel.

I started brushing my teeth. I'm waiting for my sister to ON the TV and to play music.

Yes, she started and I also started.

I started dancing to "vaa machaney" and bathed while dancing.

I came out and changed to the dress Ani bought for me. It's a anarkali chudi.

Today I have to go to our studio and to work.

I ate the breakfast and say bye to my mom,dad and sister and went to Fiez's home. Thivya, Sri, also waiting for me in her house.

"Sorry I'm late!" I said.

"Youre always late" Fiez said.

And we get on to our vehicles. Yes I bought a scooter from my little savings from the money which I got from the contracted company as a advance. We shared the money equally and I bought a scooter.

Thivya also bought a scooter. Fiez bought a gold chain for her mom and presented it to her. Sri saved the money and decide to keep it for future use.

Fiez sat behind me and Sri sat behind Thivya and we started to drive to our studio. We started our work. We hired some assistants for us.

"This dress looks beautiful" Gracy, one of our assistants said.

"Thanks" I said to her and she left for taking some equipments.

I sat before the stitching machine. Ani presented me this dress but didn't see me in this dress. I started texting him.

"Hey, Good mrng😊😊"

Ani: "Mrng... Just woke up😊😊😊"

" Oh, did you brushed?"

Ani: " nope😁😁"

"Ewww 😷😷"

Ani: " 😁😁 didn't went for work? "

"Yes I'm in my studio"

Ani: " oh! Not working and texting me ah? I'm going to tell your friends😁😁"

"I want to tell you that I wore that anarkali chudi you gifted me"

"Hey send me pic di😇😇😇"

"Aha.. Wait."

I texted him as I took a selfie. I sent him the picture.

"Awesome but I want to see in full view" he sent.

I called Madhu, another assistant.

"Yes" she asked politely.

"Can you take a picture of me?" I asked. Assistants are also girls who are working part time while studying. So we talk like friends.

"Sure" she said and I gave my phone to her. She went a little steps back and took some pictures.

"Okay?" She asked.

"Thanks" I said and she went upstairs to assist Anjali. The upstairs is like a mini factory and so many workers working there.

I sent Ani the good picture.

"😍😍😍😍😍😘😘😘😘😘😘" Ani sent me. I blushed a little.

"Okay bye enjy ur day" I texted him.

"Okay but meet me at 6?" He asked.

"Where?" I asked

"Coffee shop?" He asked.

" I'll see." I said.

" okay but you have to come. Bye xxx"

I placed my phone in the table and started adding little stones and other designs in the finished product. We should finish five thousand peices by this month according to this contract.

By now two thousand finished dresses were ready.

Lunch time

We ate lunch sitting in groups. Madhu started joking and we all laughed. Some times were hilarious😁😁.

Its 3 pm. We started packing up the finished materials int a cardboard boxes and stored them all in a room. Then we cleaned and locked the studio.

"Bye. See you tomorrow" we said to each others. This time Fiez drive Thivya's scooter and Thivya sat behind her. And Sri Devi drove mine and I sat being her. We drove like we're the happiest girls in this world. Some people turned their attention to us, I can hear them murmur that I'm Ani's fiancée.

We finally arrived home. It's 4 by the way.We said byes and see you laters to each other and went inside home. Tired, I lied in the couch to take a nap.

3 hours later

I slowly opened my eyes to see a person glaring at me.

"Ahh" I jerked from the couch, but that person didn't moved an inch. And that person is none other than my fiancée

"How'd you enter into the house?" I asked him.

"You didn't even locked it!" He replied.

"Okay. What are you doing here?you were supposed to wait in the coffee shop?" I asked him.

"I did." He said. Confused, I looked at the clock, its 7pm! Oh my god!! How'd I slept for 3 hours with the door open??

"Loosu! Why are you careless? You're not a little girl anymore Y/N! You're now working! So be responsible!" Ani told me in a little harsh tone.

I looked down.

"Hey" he called. I looked up.

"Plan changed. Now my mom and dad are also want to come. So you call your dad and mom and let's go there." He said. Oh.. s a family meeting! Great!! I mean no sarcasm.... Really great!!

I called my dad and mom and they said they're coming in 20 minutes. Nowadays my mom and dad won't work extra because I'm now working and my sister also going to be PA for a business man so no extra burden.

"Why are you standing like a doll? Go and fresh up and change!!" Ani said. I went to my room and closed the door.

Ani knocked my door. I opened it.

"Wear the same dress di" he said. I nodded. I removed the chudhi I'm wearing and placed it in my bed. I went to bath and changed into that chudi which Ani gave me. I think he wants his parents to see me in this dress.

I finished all the things up and went outside to see my mom and dad already readied, sitting, waiting for me.

Then Ani drove us to the coffee shop. Ani's mom and dad smiled at us. Ani's mom made me sit beside her. I'm so lucky to have a mother in law like her. She's so sweet. Ani is sitting beside his father and we all chatting.

Atharva's POV

"Look! I took you all from jail. Fortunately reporters didn't know that I bailed you out. I doubt they don't even know that you came pur from jail yet. Now tell me how you are going to stop the marriage?" I asked to Shruthi, Akshara, Shiva.

Akshara didn't seem to hear what I said. She's looking at her nails. Shiva's having a cigarette in his mouth. Shruthi, only Shruthi, looking me straight into the eyes and keenly listening to me.

"I have a plan" she said.