Chapter 44

Y/N's POV

I'm in front of a muscular body. Beside him, there is another one. It think that's a girl. Who is she?

"Hi Y/N..." The muscular man said.

He knows my name? Who is he?

"Um hi.. Who are you?" I asked.

"Hahaha" he smiled. Okay, it's creepy!

Before I was about to take a step the girl blocked me.

She's Shruthi Haasan. I decide to leave.

But a muscular man took me and put me in his shoulder.

"Hey leave me!! Help!!¡!" I Screamed.

Shruthi smashed a cloth in my nose. As soon as I breathed in it, I started to feel dizzy.

,"help..." I whispered.

"Ani.." I blacked out.

Shruthi's POV

"Nice work Shiva!" I said to Shiva who is walking with Y/N in his shoulders.

"Thanks now come one before someone see us" he said and we get into our car which we parked on the back side of the college.

Shiva get into the driver seat. I'm sitting with fainted Y/N. My anger grows whenever I see her face. I slapped her hard in her cheeks. She woke up.

"Hey, where am I? Leave me or you will be in serious trouble" she warned me.

"Ha... What can you do now? Y/N! Your life's going to turn as a living hell. Because you messed with me and messed with Shiva's men." I said pointing Shiva in driver seat.

He drove into his godown. I tired to lift Y/N but I ended up pulling her lehenga dupatta.

Shiva smiled and lifted her. This man has so much of power. I see why Akshara likes him.

Shiva tied her up in a chair. He sprinkled some water in her.

I looked at my phone to check time. It's 9 pm.

"Shiva, deal with her. I'll come in morning. Bye" I said.

"Yep." He said.

I went as hearing Y/N's crying. She deserve this. She need to know what happens for messing with me.

I went to my home. I can sleep peacefully now. Anirudh soon be mine. Only mine.

Anirudh's POV

I finished singing. The show is going to finish. Where she is?? I asked her friends but they're also searching for her. Did she went to home without telling me? But her family also here!?? I searched in the bulding and in her room even in terrace. I called her, mesaged her but she didn't responded for anything.

Her parents are upset now. I convinced them to go home. I finished checking uo the whole college building!! G.V. and Athi offered me to drive me home. I came with G.V.. But I denied. O called Dhanush and told everything.

He came to the college and dragged me to his car.

Dhanush: dei! Cool down!

Anirudh: I can't! Where the hell is she? Is she playing?

My eyes started to get wet and I can't control it. I saw Dhanush talking to Atharva. Atharva!!

But I don't think he have the guts to kidnap Y/N. I am letting my thoughts run fast. She maybe already home. But she's not picking up the damn phone!!

Atharva got in to the car. He sat beside Dhanush who is in the driver seat.

Dhanush: Atharva! Do you know where is Y/N?

Atharva: I don't know. What happened?

Dhanush: Anirudh is upset that she's not here and she doesn't pick up her phone.

Atharva: I think she'll already in home and her phone maybe dead.

Anirudh: her parents should be in home now, if she is in home they should have called me.

I said.

My full doubt is on Atharva. Dhanush dropped me in home. Dhanush told me that he'll talk to the commissioner and told me to sleep.

I told my mom what happened. She told me not to worry and nothing happens to her.

I'm in my room calling her and mesaging her.

Y/N, where are you???

Y/N's POV

After Shruthi left, I can't hear Shiva's lanugage. I'm praying to God that to send someone to help. Shiva has my phone.

Shiva: Anirudh called you 102 times and messaged you 92 messages.

Despite the situation I'm in, I smiled hearing my love's love for me. I started to cry.

Shiva untied me. And he held my hand tightly. It's paining. He called someone and two men from the front door came. They're Raja and Siraj.

So I hear you dance greatly. Come on, dance for me. He said as he sat in the chair and crossed his legs. Raja and Siraj started rolling me and I tripped and fell down.

Raja lifted me up and slapped me.

Raja: this is for sending me to police.

And again I am tied in a pillar.

Shiva got up from his chair and moving towards me. God! Save me!!