Chapter 51

A/N

Sorry for late update! I have so much of classes! Urgh hate summer class!! I can only write when I'm free. Sorry friends

Y/N's POV

I heard the door open. It's my friends grinning at us. I got up to chase them. We ran round the hall. Ani smiled and sat on the couch. I catched Fiez ans Sri Devi's hand and sat down. Thivya escaped from me and sat on the single sofa. I sat beside Ani.

"Where's Suriya and Atharva?" Ani asked. Now only I realised that they're not here. I'm glad that Atharva is gone. I can't believe Atharva loved me! How bad he is!! Does Anjali knows this? Because she loves him. I think it's better not to say anything to her.

My thoughts faded away when Ani shook my shoulder. "Are you okay?" He asked me. "Yes I am" I answered him. He looked at my right hand. Why he is smiling at my hand? What's there....... Yes our ring! Memories of that day flooded in my mind. I smiled. Maybe Ani too thinking about it?

He take my hand into his.

"I have a big dream about our marriage" he said.

"What dream Mr. Popstar?" I asked playfully.

"Marriage in a grand manner..... Travelling all over the world with my wife.. Especially Paris..... To have kid's and to be a best dad ..... And becomes thatha(grand dad).... And to die seeing your eyes" he said. My eyes became wet. I don't know that Ani could have this desires... I thought that famous people only want fame and money.... But after knowing Ani's real side.... I felt like someone slapped me.

"Hey are you okay?? What happened to you? " Ani asked me again.

"Im fine Ani! We'll live a better live! As a wife I will make your little desires come true" I said having a plan already in my mind.

"Really?" He asked not sure of my word.

"Yes now wait..." I said as I ran to my room.

I take the dress which I bought for Ani. It's a simple white T shirt and a jean. Ani wants to be simple and desires to live a normal boy's life at least a day! So I'm going to make his desire come true!!

I went to hall and shoved the dress into his hands.

"Put this on" I said... More like commanded.

"Okay rowdy girl" he said and went to my room.

After changing he came out. Ani totally looks cute in this dress.

"Hey nice dress!! I love it di" he said smiling.

"Now put the hoodie and sunglasses da" I said and he did. I grabbed his hands and went out of the house. I locked my house and I started to walk.

"Hey wat di what about the car?" He said

"Don't worey it's safe here just come" I said and grabbed his hands and headed to the bus stand.

The bus came.

"Is this the bus we want to get in" Ani asked me.

"Yes" I answered simply.

"Then come on before they took off" he said and went to climb the stairs but I grabbed his shirt.

"What di they took the bus di" he said and I started to run holding his hand so he also running with me. Finally we jumped into the bus. So fun!! Doing this with Ani is sooooo much fun!!

"Hey... We could have struck in wheel girl" he amazed. He never get to see the other side of me. So today I'll show him.

The bus is so crowd so the conducter struck to the other side of the bus.

We're foot boarding now. I grabbed Ani's shirt and made him face outside. His hair is dancing in the air and he's enjoying. I grabbed him and pulled inside when I saw a big tree closely beside us.

We got down in running bus. I grabbed his hand and went to a nearest paani puri street shop.

"You'll eat here. Right? " I asked him.

"Yes I think...." I grabbed his hand and went there.

"Bro two plate masala puri" I ordered.

"What's masala puri?" He asked me.

"Don't lie to me that you don't know! Every Indian knows this!" I said.

"No di! I studied in abroad and didn't spent time to discover my own country" he said.

"Here your plates... 40 rupees" the shop owner said. I gave him money and took our plates. I gave one to Ani.

He first looked at the plate suspicious. I gave him a smile and he started to eat.

"Mmmmm...." Spicy and super.....bro one more plate" he said and he ordered himself, I smiled and started eating mine. He feed me some and I feed him some of mine and we headed to our next destination.

"Where are we going now?" He asked excited.

" suspense Ani" I said.

Then we caught another bus and foot boarded and went to a cycl shop. This shop is run by my neighbour.

"Hi bro" I said.

"Hi Y/N who's this?" He asked pointing Ani.

"That's suspense.... I want cycle for one day" I asked him.

"Sure" he said giving me the newest cycle.

"Thanks" I said and gave money to him.

I gave cycle to Ani.

"What? You want me to ....?" He asked.

"Yes,"I smiled.

" I know how to ride an cycle, but its been years since I rode one" he said as he remembers some of his childhood memories.

He sat in the seat and I seated before him in between his hands.
He started cycling. First, he can't balance then he started to ride good.

"Hey!!!!" We shouted in joy. It's evening now and the sky is like it's going to rain..

We're riding in small streets because we can't cycle in main road.

It's raining. We're totally wet and we still riding.

"Hey stop" I stopped him.
He stopped.

"What di?" He asked.

"Let's eat hot corn" I told him.

"Yes, lets eat" he told me and we went to that street shop.

She gave us two corns with some chilli powder and some things and we ate it. It's delicious. Ani is also enjoying it.

After we ate we returned the cycle to the shop and we decided to walk to my home. The rain stopped. But we're still wet. It's dark now.

"I really enjoyed this day Y/N" Ani started conversation.

"Mmm " I responded.

" Thank you Y/N for this wonderful day! I want to be this happy for the rest of my life.... With you " he said. I blushed. Thank God it's dark!! So that he can't see my face.

We got closer and our hands tied each other. He now removed his hoodie and glasses.

We finally reached home. He talked to our parents a little and went to take his car.

I went to send off him. " bye Ani dear" I said. " bye beautiful" he said and gave a kiss in my cheek when I didn't noticed. I blushed and he got into the car and drove off.

I showered and changed into my night wear.

Anirudh's POV

Today is the best day of my life. Y/N! You're my angel di! My love for you keep on growing to infinity. Girl I need you in my life. I'm waiting for my marriage.

I showered and changed into my night wear. I called to Y/N and we talked a little and we slept.