Chapter 60

Anirudh's POV

Today is my Y/N's birthday. She showed me how a life of a independent man will be. Now I'm going to show her something she will not forget.

It's 11 am. I went to her home. She looks like a queen in this dress. Blue really suits her.

When I was about to tell her that I'm having a suprise for her,

"I have a surprise for you" she said. Suprise for me??

"What???" I asked not sure of what she saying.

" let's go" she said pointing the door. Her parents also coming with us. Anjali and friends is in Anjali's car and they started driving. Y/N told me to follow them. I followed them and we finally arrived. This place is a very busy area. Why we have to come here??

When I got out from the car , I saw her friends parents also waiting in a front of a building. I saw some photographers taking photos of us. I think we will be in head lines.

I looked at Y/N puzzled.

"Today is the opening of our own studio" Y/N and her friend said in joy. Today? Wow this is a grest news.

"Hey wow you're lucky all the very best" I told them.

"Okay, the time is good now come on parents" Y/N called everyone's mom to cut the band. Everyone clapped when they cutted the band.

We got inside. It's really good. Y/N made to this position because of her hard work. I really appreciate her for her work. Of course she's the state first! Hard work is in her blood.

After seeing the empty building, we ate lunch in Y /N's house. Then finally their parents granted permission for going outside. I drove the car with Y/N on my side to a place where I want Y/N to be.

I stopped in front of a big private arena.

"Wow... Huge..I only saw these in movies" Y/N said.

"But us singer's have concerts on arena's like this" I said.

"Ohh Ani do you have stage fright?" She asked me.

"Haha no baby! If I have that I cannot become a music director!" I said and she laughed for her own question.

"Do you have??" I asked her.

"Yes. A lot. " she said. This surprised me.

"What?? This rowdy girl have stage fright??" I teased her a little. She punched my shoulder playfully. We entered into a room which leads under the stage.

Now I made her stand on a place where it lifts her to the stage.

"Ani what's this?? " she asked as she started to lift. I can see her nervousness but her shaking legs. I stood on a another machine and that lead me into the grand stage.

Y/N's hands are on her mouth.

"Ani how huge is this??? Oh my god I feel like fainting" she said as she were about to fall. But she didn't.

"Y/N scream all you have in your heart, all you want because it's your day" I said as I held her hand.

"I LOVE YOU ANIIIII" She shouted her best.

"I LOVE YOU MY Y/N" I shouted like I'm saying this to all the people in the world. And we played little and I drove her to another place which I keep as a suprise for her.

I stopped my car in front of a five star hotel. We went to the top floor and climbed the stairs that leads to the terrace.

Now we can see almost our city.

"Y/N, you always wanted to fly.Aren't you?" I asked her.

She nodded.

"How'd you know?" She asked me.

"It's magic" I said. But I came to know this when I sneak peak into her "little dreams" book.

"Now we're flying. Not literally. But we're in the top of this city. Tell me what do you want girl?" I asked her. I will even buy the moon for her, if it's for sale.

"You", she simply said and placed her head on my chest. I hugged her.

" I love you baby" I said.

" I love you more" she said.

"I love you most" I said.

I love you Y/N.