•SEVENTEEN•

Gabby's POV

Jack is taking me to a March Madness basketball game at the Staples Center.

It's Villanova vs. North Carolina, I'm a Villanova fan, and I don't like North Carolina that much, so it was convenient.

(Yes, I am aware that this March Madness game did not happen in California, and I also know that college teams don't really play in the Staples Center, but just go with it. This game also hasn't happened yet sooo..)

I put on a pair of light blue jeans with rips in the knees and ankles, a cropped navy blue Nike hoodie, and a pair of Georgetown 11's.

Omw- Gilinsky

Ok. See you in a few minutes.- Gabby

I was honestly really excited for this for some reason.

The fact that he bought really expensive tickets so we could go to a March Madness game, which is something I've been wanting to do for years, makes me really happy because he thought about me and cares that much.

I could feel myself blushing just thinking about him.

I always feel so carefree and safe around him.. Like I can just be myself.

Here- Gilinsky

I grabbed my wallet, keys, and phone then walked to the front door and down the apartment stairs.

I walked out to Jack's silver Jeep and got into the passenger's side.

I looked at Jack and he was wearing a North Carolina basketball jersey, black basketball shorts, white Nike socks and Vans, and a navy blue Polo hat backwards."

"You look like a frat boy." I said to him

"Well," he looked up at me from his phone "You look like a 9th grader."

"Shut up." I said playfully.

"Anyways, who are you rooting for?" He asked

"Why, Villanova of course." I said

"Ew." He scrunched up his nose.

"You're just mad because Villanova is going to win tonight."

"That's a lie." He playfully rolled his eyes.

"You're probably just rooting for North Carolina because you had the jersey."

"And you're probably just rooting for Villanova because you have the right colors on." He said as he pulled onto the street and began driving.

-

We arrived at the Staples Center and it was packed. Jack gave me my ticket to give to the people and we ended up having really good seats.

"Hey, I bet you ten dollars that Carolina wins." He said to me.

"You love losing money don't you?" I looked over at him.

"Nah, I just love proving people wrong."

"Okay," I said while sitting back in my chair "We'll see about that."

Once the stadium was pretty much packed they started off the game with the advertisements and stuff then came the kiss cam.

Oh God, I can tell there's gonna be a lot of dabbing.

I was watching the screen, still amused by the past couples and friends put on the spot when I saw Jack and I on the screen.

My jaw dropped because I'm not gonna lie, I was not expecting that.

Jack put his arm around me and kissed my cheek then showed off his Carolina jersey.

"Ew stop, you're making me look like a Carolina fan." I laughed while playfully pushing him away.

"That's the point." He laughed.

I shook my head in disagreement at the camera. I didn't want to support the losing team.

"Fuck you." I said playfully.

-

I think the game was more competitive between Jack and I than it was for the actual players.

Villanova ended up winning 73-59

"Jack, you owe me ten dollars." I said

He playfully rolled his eyes and grabbed his wallet.

He pulled out ten dollars and handed it to me.

"See, I just love to prove people wrong." I mimicked his earlier statement.

"Fuck you." He laughed

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

Not gonna lie, this chapter was hella cute. I want this kinda guy friend when I get to high school 😋😊

I haven't written the next chapter yet, but it will be up by tomorrow night or 4:00 in the morning by then.