Khade Hynkle wants to wear my skin

MAY CONTAIN GRAMMATICAL ERRORS

"go left- LEFT NICK NOT RIGHT- NO WHY ARE YOU JUMPING? NO DONT DUCK! NO I MEAN DUCK !DUCK!" Edgar yelled at me through the head set, we were playing Goblins vs Aliens 3 and to say the least I was having issues.

"DON'T YELL AT ME YOU KNOW I DON'T DO GOOD UNDER PRESSURE!" I reminded him

"HAHA WE'RE KICKING ASS!" Gemma yelled, talking to Chevelle through the head set

"it's because Nick doesn't know his right from his left" Chevelle teased

"okay, I just came to have a good time and I'm honestly feeling so attacked right now!"

"you're feeling attacked-we are attacked because you forgot to guard our village so now the aliens are attacking" Edgar reminded me

"I was trying to build a neat gun for us!" I defended myself

"we don't need anymore guns!"

"you're literally being so rude right now!"

"wow you suck" an unfamiliar voice was heard

"hey, who joined the game?" I asked my friends

"no one did" Chevelle answered me

"then who just spoke?"

"I did" that was when I realized the unfamiliar voice came from my room, I slowly turned my head to see a stranger standing next to my open bed room window, wearing a black ski mask, I squealed (yes squealed) and fell off of my gaming chair, which was just a seat from the kitchen table, dropping my controller in the process, and grabbed the first big thing in sight... which happened to me my card board mine craft sword.

"back off! I was ranked fourth in light saber fighting from when I went to a Star Wars meet up, do not make me use the force!" I threatened

"Nick, what are you talking about?" Edgar asked me, I still had my head set on

"there is an intruder in the nest- I repeat there is an intruder in the nest!" I told Edgar and the girls

"what the fuck is the nest?" Gemma asked

"Nick-" the intruder spoke

"how do you know my name!" I pointed the sword at the intruder in a threatening way, well however threatening you could make a card board mine craft sword look. The intruder started walking towards me.

"you fool! now I must unleash the force!" I yelled at him, I tackled him onto the ground, and continued to hit him with my sword, but I didn't hit his face, because that would be rude.

"the force is stronger than you! you should have left when you had the chance! now I must end you !"

"Nick! its me, Khade!" I stopped hitting the intruder.

"you are a liar, Khade wouldn't come to my room wearing a ski mask" I took off the strangers mask... and sure enough... there was Khade, I dropped my sword and looked at him, my face red with embarrassment. Suddenly, my bed room door opened, and Josh peeked his head in, he looked at me and then Khade, Josh stuck his tongue out at me before shutting my door.

"Mom! Nicks being weird again!" I glared at my door, ready to cuss my brother out from my room, when I realized the situation I was in, Khade was on the ground, and I was on top on him, straddling him. My face grew even more red. In a swift movement I crawled off of Khade and back myself into the corner, ashamed of myself.

"well, that was interesting" Khade laughed, getting up from the floor and sitting on my gamer chair.

"you don't go into peoples room wearing a ski mask at 10 at night!" I yelled at Khade, throwing my arms around