Khade Hynkle Wants Me to Hurry

"Are you on Gay Tinder?" Khade leaned over behind my shoulder. I gasped and jumped forward quickly hiding my phone.

"W-Why are you here?" My eyes gazed over to the window and saw it was open. He really opened my window and climbed in without me noticing?

"Summer is boring, and you live right next door." He sat down next to me on my bed and laid back. He covered his face with his hands and sighed.

"Don't you have friends?" I went to unlock my phone again when Khade pulled me back so that he was spooning me.

"Yeah, but I can't cuddle with my friends"

"You smell like sweat"

"I was playing basketball at the park with my friends"

"Then why didn't you stay with your friends?"

"I started thinking of you and got hard" I came back to reality. I pulled away from Khade and opened my phone again and went to Gay Tinder.

"I downloaded this app to make you an account"I smiled and handed my phone to Khade. The brunette sat up and eyed me suspiciously before taking the phone from my hand.

"Why?"

"To broaden your options," Last night had told me he liked me- except he doesn't- he just thinks he does. he needs to get out and explore a bit more. He only thinks he likes me because he hasn't met another gay boy in town. So, being the amazing friend I am, I have brought it upon myself to be his wingman. Khade looked at me for a few seconds and then at my phone. He sat it down and stood up. He had a strange look on his face.. almost like he was angry.

"I'm leaving" He stood up and started towards the door.

"What do you mean you're leaving you just got here!"

"Bye." He was definitely mad. Why though?

"Hey, whats your problem? I'm trying to help you here and you get pissed?" I grabbed his wrist. In a matter of seconds, Khade had me pinned up against the wall.

"My problem? My problem is that the person I like is trying to get me to hook up with random people on the internet" He glared at me and clenched his jaw. I know this probably isn't the right time to say this but: he looked really hot.

"When you say it like that it sounds wrong. I'm just trying to help! broaden your options, get you to meet other gay boys to see what you like!" Khade let out a laugh. The kind that someone crazy lets out. He pulled away from me and scratched the back of his neck.

"You think I haven't tried that?! trust me, Nick, I've tried talking to other boys. Tried holding their hands and shit- but I didn't like it. For a while, I was starting to believe that I wasn't even gay.." He shut his mouth like he said too much. He started to walk out of my room again but I instinctively grabbed him by his left wrist with both of my hands. I was convinced that if i didn't then he would leave. Why was I so scared of him leaving?

"Don't run away! I'm trying to help you here Khade. You shouldn't like me when I still have feelings for Edgar. It'll only hurt you!" I felt tears start to fill up my eyes. My voice even cracked.

"I don't care about you liking someone else! I already told you that you're gonna fall in love with me later!"

"You don't like me.. you cant.." How could he? I was a nobody. my life revolves around cleaning an taking care of my brothers. People can hardly remember who I am. How can someone as perfect as him like someone so bland like me? "..Whats special about me anyways.."

"There's nothing special about you. But I still like you. Ever since I met you the day I moved in next door I wanted to be around you constantly. I like kissing you, and hugging you, and talking to you. You don't have to be special for someone to like you." Should I be happy or offended? I'm just gonna go with my heart and feel happy.