Khade Hynkle Is Whipped

~Nick~

"You've got to join!" Nate slammed his hands
on the table dramatically

"What did the table ever do to you?" Khade asked, but everyone ignored his comment.

"I'm not going to be in drama club Nate. I don't even act."

"You don't have to act, you can just be a set designer" Jake explained. This made Khade laugh.

"Nick doesn't have a single creative bone in his body" my boyfriend informed the two. Nate and Jake just found out that I haven't been in a single club throughout all of highschool and are trying to convince me to join drama club with them.

"I'm a soccer player, that should be enough school participation." I smiled proudly.

"You're dating the schools vice president, that means you should be in every club possible!" Nate almost yelled, then he turned to Khade "Convince him!" My handsome boyfriend turned to me with a serious look.

"Nick, join drama club"

"No"

"Well I tried" Khade went back to eating his burger.

"You gave bare minimum effort!" Nate pointed an angry finger at Khade

"Last chance to join is in November. Consider it okay?" Jake said while I got up to dump my tray.

"Noted."

"Wait for me!" Khade stood up to dump his tray with me. The two of us started to the trash cans.

"Guess what" he said

"What?" I asked

"You have to guess!" I groaned

"Just tell me!" Khade smacked his tongue.

"You're no fun. Anyways, I won't have a student council meeting for a while so we can walk to and from school together" I felt my spirits rise. It's been a whole month since school has started and Khade has been having student council meetings every morning before and after school. We reached the cafeteria doors and Khade held the door open for me.

"That's awesome" I played it cool while exiting the lunch room.

"Stop acting like you're not excited." He knows me too well.

"Okay, I'm pretty freaking excited" I admitted. My boyfriend smiled at me and wrapped am arm around my neck and pulled me close to him.

"Duh, who wouldn't be? I'm freaking hot!"

"Yes you are" I got on my tippy toe and planted a kiss on his cheek.

"One more" he tapped his cheek. I rolled my eyes and gave him what he wanted, but Khade quickly turned his head and tricked me into kissing his lips. Before I knew what was happening he pinned me against the lockers behind me and had a brief makeout session with me.

"Quickie in the closest?" He asked. This made me push him away.

"I am not having my first time in a janitors closet" I crossed my arms.

"Ooo so you want it in an empty classroom? That's kinky"

"I'm not having it anywhere at school!"

"I can't wait to eat you up" he licked his lips and looked at me like a man would look at a steak when he hasn't ate in weeks.

"Get to class Mr.Hynkle" I said after kissing his lips and started to walk away. Khade grabbed my wrist and spun me around to face him. I was expecting him to pull me in for a kiss but instead he brought my hand towards his face and kissed my knuckles.