Khade Hynkle likes my body

"Can't believe the girls won" Josh grumbled while roasting his marshmallow.

"I heard that you guys were playing with dead animals" Lois smirked at him.

"Nick did you tell her!"

"It was me" Nate confessed. We were roasting marshmallows after the scavenger hunt was over. I sat in my seat burning my marshmallow without saying anything to anyone. I can't believe Khade and I did that in the woods! I can't believe I let it happen. Speaking of Khade, he disappeared somewhere with the counselors, the rest of the camp was sitting around the camp fire. I've only been here for two day but it feels like forever. I want to see Edgar, Chevelle, and Gemma, but mostly Edgar. I miss him so much. I wanna ride bikes with him or something.

"I need to pee" I said while standing up. Nobody looked at me so I just walked to the bathrooms, which were next to the cabin. The restrooms were a separate building, and the lights were a bit blue.

I finished my business and washed my hands in the sink. I was going to go back to the camp fire but decided against it and went back to the cabins.

"Hiya" Khade greeted when I walked in. He was sitting on his bed while drinking from a red water bottle.

"Uh... hello"

"Can we talk?" He asked.

"About what?" I sat down on Joshes bed and faced Khade.

"I'm sorry about earlier.." he scratched the back of his neck.

"You seem to apologize for the same thing a lot" I glared.

"I don't want you to hate me"

"I don't hate you" he smiled wide.

"Really? Thank god." He sighed in relief.

"Uh Khade... why do you... do that stuff with me? Is it cause you don't know anyone else who likes boys?" He hummed.

"I know a couple guys who like boys."

"Have you tried anything with them?"

"I have."

"And?"

"You're the only one who makes me horny" my face turned red.

"D-do you like me?"

"I like your body and face" at least he's honest.

"Ah.."

"That probably sounds shitty. I'm sorry Nick, I shouldn't drag you into this. I'm so confused that I'm doing stuff that I usually wouldn't do.." I took a deep breath.

"You said you like my body and face right?" I can't believe I'm doing this.

"Yeah.."

"Then, until you find a boy you really like, we can do... stuff, but I want something in return"

"Really?-" He stood up with wide eyes. "-What do you want in return?" I thought for a second.

"I wanna be friends " I smiled at him. I gotta admit, I really do wanna be friends with him. He's a really cool person to be around.

"Wow Nick, you're really a good person."

"I'm a good person because letting you use my body?" I laughed. I hadn't realized that Khade was walking towards me until he tackled me on the bed.

"W-what are-"

"Thank you Nick" he tilted my chin and smiled at me, then kissed my lips. I let him kiss me for a bit before I pushed him off.

"Church camp!" I reminded.

"Haha" he laughed with his eyes closed while still on top of me. I couldn't help but admire how handsome he was.