A/N + Bonus Content (END OF SEASON 1)

Hello! The end of S1 of Khade Hynkle Is Gay is here! Don't worry though, season 2 is well on its way and you can expect that really soon :)

What can you expect from season 2? Well, you can expect the same characters from season one with some returning side characters and a few new ones ;) Season 2 will also be set when school starts.

When is season 2 coming? I am hoping to have the first chapter out this week! I'm aiming by the end of next weekend but it could be well before then. a villain/ frenemy will be introduced

Did you know ...
*Everyone's name in the story was chosen on the spot except for Khade.
*Nick didn't have a last name until "Khade Hynkle Is Scared" (I know. A terrible author /.\)
*Khade was inspired by a golden boy at my school who I swear was in the closest.
*The story plot ended up way different than I initially planned. Originally Nick was going to be in a love triangle with Edgar and Khade.
*The original first chapter had Khade and Nick meeting at volleyball camp. Khade being Nicks neighbor was a last minute change!
*Khade was a hoe for a while.
*Noah will not be in season 2 as a main character but I'm hoping to get his story posted with his boyfriend Andrew
*Andrews character was made up on the spot as well
*I don't do good with planning. I'll have the plot set in stone and then just go in a completely different direction so I just don't even plan anymore
*KHIG was ranked #1 in YaoiHardcore #6 in boyxboyromance #9 In Gayfiction
*Josh and Lois had their own chapter but I deleted it because I wasn't happy with it
*there was a lot of deleted/ rewritten chapters
*Nicks original coming out chapter involved Khade hiding in a tree while Noah tried chainsawing it down

Character Inspiration?

Khade: I wanted him to be a golden boy but I didn't want to just focus it on that. There's so much more to a person than what sports they're in and their looks you know?

Nick: Initially he had 2 personalities I was choosing from. 1) sassy 2) really shy, but it just didn't fit his character. Nicks character honestly was one of the hardest to write and was a main reason of my writers block, but he ended up being one of my favorite characters!

Josh: I read a lot of boyxboy books and a lot of the time when a character had siblings they were either way younger, older, or just a year or so below them. I never really seen and middle school siblings so I decided on that age (they will be freshman in highschool in s2) and while Josh's character didn't really get too involved in the story I plan on devoloping his and Lois story because they're two of my favorite characters. Comes off as lazy and moody but his character is actually so much more complex I'm excited to write him!

Lois: Her character was so easy to figure out, I had her figured out before Khade and Nick. I can't go too into detail because a lot of the inspiration behind her would give away spoilers so let just say she's not who you think she is.

Parents: I honestly just didn't want the typical "parents hate gays"

Alfie: I made up his character last minute tbh ;_;

Noah: didn't really get to see his actual character in KHIS but i honestly just wanted to a ginger character and remembered that Nick had an older brother. Noah is the only one to have got his father's red hair. His character was gay from the beginning but I wasn't planning on giving him a boyfriend.

There's so much that I wanted to write in Season 1 and stories that I wanted to tell but just never got to:( , but I'm so excited to finally get into the school year! The story will now truly begin!

Thank you for reading my little story <3 we will see you soon.