Khade Hynkle Is Cute

"Nick!!" My mom yelled from downstairs. It was already three in the afternoon. I'd been awake for a while already but stayed in bed on Snapchat.

"Coming!" I yelled back. I sighed and got up from my bed and started towards downstairs. I stopped by the restroom to brush my teeth and wash my fave first so that I didnt feel gross.

"You called?" I asked while entering the kitchen. I gasped when I was almost tackled on the ground.

"You're home!" It was Edgar! He took a step away from me and smiled widely.

"A-ah hey.." I got shy. I haven't spoken or seen him for six days, but it felt like years.

"Sorry I didn't come yesterday. I was working on the farm all night"

"Its okay" I smiled.

"A group of people is going laser taging. We're going" he decided for the both of us.

"When?"

"Like..." He checked the time on his phone "...in ten minutes so hurry!"

***

"I can't believe you lied about the time" I grumbled while Edgar and I walked into the laser tag building.

"Hahaha your shirt is funny" he pulled on the hem. Due to being in a hurry I had to grab a random shirt, it was a white shirt with the outline of a cute teddy bear.

"How is it funny?" I asked.

"Because I said it is" he winked at me. My heart fluttered a little but i was still able to look at him. We found our group, and I knew them all from school but was more so just acquainted with them. I did see Khade though. Him and Edgar are in the same friend group.

"Hey Nick" Khade came up to me and smiled.

"Hi Khade!" I cheerfully greeted back. Then, memories of last night flashed in my head. We didn't have sex or anything, in fact all we did was make out and he gave me a blow job. I'm saying this like it's nothing but im actually freaking out. I'm pretty sure my face is a
P tomato.

"Your shirt is cute" he smiled at me.

"Your face is cute" I said without thinking. I covered my mouth with my hands and froze. Khade chuckled and leaned down to whisper in my ear.

"Your moans are cute"

"You guys ready?" Edgar appeared behind Khade.

"Yep!" Khade walked to his friends and started talking to them. I stood there still shocked.

"I didn't know you guys were close" Edgar said.

"A-ah well we got closer during camp."

"He was there too?"

"Yeah"

"Hmm I see. So, are you ready to lose?" Edgar asked casually. We were on different teams.

"Pft, as if. My teams gonna win" he laughed.

"Oooo okay four feet" I glared.

"I'm 5'7!" I corrected.

"Hahahaha. Just a reminder, your white shirt is going to make you stand out and make you an easy target for me." He shoved the laser gun into my hands and took off running into the coarse. Well, now all I need to do is hide and not get caught! I ran behind an obstacle to hide behind, but then I caught the sound of Edgars voice. I quickly changed direction and turned around. Someone grabbed my shoulder and pulled me behind an obstacle.

"Found you" It was Khade. I looked at his gun and saw the red light on, which meant we're on the same team.

"I was never lost." I looked around the corner to see if anyone was coming.

"Why so serious Nick? It's just a game"

"Why did you pull me in here?" I asked.

"I wanted to touch you" a gasped.

"Nope! I draw the line here." We might have done stuff in the woods while are church camp but that won't be the case this time. I started walking away but Khade grabbed my wrist and pulled my towards him. My back hit his chest and he held me in a hug.

"I've hugged a lot of girls before. It feels nicer hugging a guy though- even though you're small just like one."

"I'm not small" I pulled away from him.

"Smaller than me"

"Yeah, but you're like a bear so everyone is smaller than you"

"Okay I'm the bear, and you're the cub" I gagged.

"Oh my god, after everything we've done, please don't compare us to a mother and child." I shook my head.

"Okay, so instead of mother, I'll be daddy"

"Goodbye Khade" I started to walk away. Then, this jerk slaps my ass. I turn around but I see Khade is gone. Oh well, I'll cuss him out later.

My team ended up winning!

"We wonnnn we wonnnn!" I sang and danced in front of Edgar.

"But I still got you out" He reminded me.

"Technicalities" I waved my hand around to dismiss it.

"The group was standing outside of the laser tag building. We were all talking and joking around for a few minutes.

"We played for a pretty long time. It's already dark out" Edgar said while looking at the moon. We didn't just spend the whole time playing laser tag, there was also a food court and arcade so some time was spent there as well.

"Time flies when you're having fun" I said. I looked around for Khade but couldn't find him. He probably left already, he didn't even say bye. In cue his jeep drove passed. I felt disappointed for some reason.

"Nick?" Edgar called.

"Hm?" I turned to him.

"You zoned out"

"Its nothing new" I reminded.

"Yeah, i guess so. Wanna get ice cream?" I felt myself get excited.

"Yes!"