Khade Hynkle is Dramatic

"So there's nothing we can do to help them?" I asked my boyfriend while he held the ladder steady so that I could hang up orange and black streamers.

"They're both stubborn so I don't think so; anyways it's really none of our business. We just gotta wait and see what happens"

"And how's Lois - I mean your .. brother?" My boyfriend smiled at me.

"They're doing a lot better now that they told me what was going on. I believe in our brothers. They're little shits but they're good kids"

"KHADE, NICK, YOUVE BEEN HANGING THOSE SAME STREAMERS FOR THIRTY MINUTES NOW!!" Melody yelled through her megaphone. Her loud voice startled Khade and I; causing Khade to jerk the ladder harshly. I lost my balance and grabbed onto the streamers for support but that ended as bad as you would imagine. I fell down but luckily a few empty boxes broke my fall. The streamer that my boyfriend and I worked so hard on also came down with me and covered my head.

"Are you okay!?" My boyfriend pulled me up and checked me for any injuries- pretty dramatically if you ask me.

"I'm fine!" I chuckled and reassured my boyfriend. He continued searching for injuries; and I caught sight of Teryn - Damon's sister - looking at us with a blank look.

"Are you okay Nick?" Melody rushed over to ask me; blocking the view of where l saw Teryn.

"Yeah, I'm good" she smiled sweetly.

"Awesome! Now get back to work- Khade come with me and a few other boys to lift some heavy stuff"

"I can help too!" I offered. Melony looked me up and down and especially looked at my arms.

"Mmm that's fine Nick, but if I need someone to kick something for me; you'll be the first I call" she smiled sweetly and started shoving Khade out the classroom door. I looked at my arm and poked my forearm. It was all bone. Maybe I should start working out.

Oh, so to catch you up; our school is doing a Halloween festival. Each class is decorating one hallway of the school for Halloween, so people can pay to come tour. The freshman class Halloween theme was cute, the sophomores were silly themed,the juniors were scary, and the seniors were free for all.

I started picking up the streamers that fell. Since seniors were free for all we all decided to use every room as a different theme; and I was helping out with the Halloween cafe.

"I feel like you're always falling or getting hurt" Jake popped up in front of me. It startled me so much that I jumped back with a 'gah!' While holding onto my chest. Jake smirked.

"Why're you here? Aren't you supposed to be working on the haunted classroom with Nate?" I asked my friend.

"I was reassigned rooms because him and I kept screwing around - we ended up spilling over some fake blood"

"Khade and I got separated too" I pouted.

"Oh no, how will the boyfriends ever survive?" Jake gasped dramatically. I glared at him.

"Look who's talking" I shot back. When I saw James face turning red I smirked.

"I-I don't know what you're talking about" I rolled my eyes. At first I wasn't sure of it but now I was. Jake is totally crushing on Nate. It's really hard to pick up on but what can I say? My gaydar is better than most. Ah being in love with you best friend. Been there, done that.

"Oh, you're here too" Damon said while setting down a box on a table next to me.

"Hey Damon! What brings you here?" I asked him.