Khade Hynkle is Watson

*Nick*I stood in front of Josh's black bedroom door

*Nick*
I stood in front of Josh's black bedroom door. He had a yellow sign taped on his door saying 'GO AWAY!' And I could hear him playing slipknot in his room. I knocked loud enough for him to hear. The music stopped playing almost immediately.

"READ THE SIGN!" He yelled from inside. I rolled my eyes and turned the knob to let myself in.

"Suddenly I can't read" my brother was sitting on the floor beside his bed, his room was a mess and there was a bunch of Monster energy drink cans laying around.

"Jeez, you need to clean" I said while pushing cans out of my way to get to him.

"You need to get the fuck out" He tried to sound angry but it came out more distressed than anything. I slumped down next to him.

"Are you okay?" I asked. Josh dropped his between his knees and groaned.

"I'm fucking fantastic" I couldn't see his face but somehow I knew he was rolling his eyes at me.

"So, Khade was concerned about Lois; I wondered if you know anything that's going on?"

"How the fuck would I know."

"Well she is your friend" he let out a dry laugh. Josh suddenly stood up and began pacing around his bedroom ddoor

"Friend ? I don't even know what to call her." I frowned.

"What happened?"

"Ask your boyfriend"

"What-" suddenly a remote car was chucked at me. I Instinctively covered my head and face ; even though it didn't hit me, it was close.

"Get the fuck out! For the love of god, please! just fucking leave" my brother had tears running down his face with a look of pure hurt. I wanted to hug him, to reassure him, but I knew better. Without another word I left his room and went to mine.

It's no surprise that Josh is incredibly awkward around people he's not comfortable with; but rather than being a shy stuttering mess, he reverts to anger. His anxiety is so high that his way of coping is anger and cuss words.