Khade Hynkle is BUSTED

"Can I use the restroom?" I asked Mrs. Batz. She looked at me with her cold blue eyes. Her permanent frown twitched.

"Yeah, but leave your phone," She said bitterly.

"I didn't bring my phone today," I said honestly. I even patted and emptied my pockets to prove that I wasn't lying. Mrs. Batz eyed me up and down.

"Then leave your glasses."

"Why my glasses?" My eyebrows knit in confusion

"Leave your glasses or you can't go to the restroom." I sighed and took off the frames from my face and set them on her desk. The world became significantly blurry, but I figured I could at least make it to the restroom without dying. I didn't say anything else and rushed out; I was going to pee myself if I waited longer. Today I was lazy and wore my glasses instead of contacts, big mistake. I wonder why Mrs. Batz hates me so much!

I held onto the hallway walls so that I had some sort of support. I found my way to the restroom and with much difficulty, I pee'd in the urinal. I was almost positive that I was going to miss and pee all over the floor; I surprise myself every day though. After washing my hands I stumbled out of the restroom. I held onto the wall again and started walking back to class.

"Nick?" I heard a giggle "Why are you walking like that?" It was Ally's voice. I snapped my head to the side where I heard her voice. I could faintly see her due to my vision being blurry, but her blurry outline still pissed me off.

"I don't have my glasses and have to get back to class," I answered her with an uninterested tone, hoping she'd get the hint and leave me alone.

"Oh, I'll help you back to class so it's faster!" She started walking towards me.

"T-Thats fine, I can go by myself" I started walking off, but Ally quickly caught up to me and linked our arms together.

"That's silly, you can't even walk without holding onto the wall. It'll be faster this way!" She started walking. "It's not too far from here anyway!" I frowned.

"How do you know where my class is?" I asked, feeling a bit weirded out.

"Oh, I went in the other day to deliver some papers and saw you in there" I don't remember this, but then again I don't really pay attention in this class. Maybe thats why Mrs.Batz hates me? oh well, for now, I want to get away from Ally.

"Oh.. well it's still okay Ally, you should get to class, I don't wanna bother you" Just play nice and get away.

"What kind of friend would I be if I didn't help you?" BITCH, WE ARE NOT FRIENDS!!!! This annoyed me beyond words. I tried pulling my arm away but her hold was really strong. Why wasn't she letting go? isn't it obvious I don't want her holding me? should I just tell her to fuck off? no, I don't want to start beef with Khade. He's already being distant, and me lashing out on Ally would just make things worse.

"Nick? A-Ally?" Khades voice rang in my ears. I felt my heart speed up. We haven't had a proper conversation since Sunday, and that conversation was him telling me his basketball, club meeting, and student council schedule. It was now Friday..

Khade grew even more distant beyond belief. He sometimes sat with me at lunch, and still walked me to classes (though not as many classes as he used to but it was still something) but he rarely spoke to me. He was quiet, and it wasn't just with me- Jake and Nate are also catching on to his silence. I should as Danny and Levi if Khade is acting like this towards them as well.

"Hey Khade! look who I found" I couldn't see Khade properly, but he wore a bright red shirt that stood out.

"Oh.." Khade trailed off. He was standing in front of me now. I couldn't see what face he was making which irritated me, and Ally still hadn't let go of my arm which pissed me off even more.