Khade Hynkle Needs 5 More Minutes

!!!SMUT WARNING!!!

NOT PROOFREAD OOPS

"So the principal wanted to do a show of cross-dressing males, and everyone was all for it, and then Micheal and Tony started arguing about who would win; Michael is a senior and Tony is a freshman, so the two almost started throwing hands and the principal said that we couldn't do the show anymore because it would be too violent" Khade informed his boyfriend, Nick, who was sitting in between his legs on his bed. The two were hanging out after the school festival.

"Why is the student council so dramatic?" Nick asked while playing a game on his PlayStation. Khade rested his chin on his little boyfriends head. the scent of marshmallows filled Nicks' nostrils.

"It's mostly the freshman!" Khade tried to defend the majority of the council.

"Mhm, sure. Hey, where are you, family?" Nick asked Khade

"They all went to the festival and went out to a restaurant after."

"Oh yeah, I think my mom went with them"

"Nice" Suddenly, Nick shifted out of between his boyfriend's legs, and sat on top of him, straddling Khade. The tanned boy gulped hard at the sight of his boyfriend.

"So, we're home alone?" Nick asked, his voice had a hint of a playful tone.

"Yeah.."

"Oh.. interesting" feeling bold; Nick lifted up his shirt over his head and tossed it aside. He then unbuckled his jeans and smiled down at his boyfriend. "Sorry, it's hot in here" Khade reached out and ran his hands on Nicks' chest. His fingers ran over Nicks nipples, making the blue-eyed boy gasp seductively. Khade knew his boyfriend's body well enough now to find his weak spots easily.

"You're so hot baby" Khade gasped when he felt Nick begin grinding their lower halves together. "F-Fuck" The tanned boy flipped his boyfriend over. Khade wasted no time kissing his boyfriend. The two shared a heated make-out session. Hands running over each other's chest and body; their tongues swirled inside each other's mouths. When the two pulled away for air; a strand of saliva connected them. Khade felt himself become even more turned on when he saw the sigh under him. Nicks' face was blushed from arousal, his lips were swollen and red from the kiss. His blue eyes were foggy and needy. The pale boy was gasping lightly and he bucked his hips up towards Khades.

The aftermentioned took off his clothes, and then pulled off his boyfriends pants. He was expecting his boyfriend to be wearing dorky underwear but was completely in awe when he saw what he wore instead. Tight velvet underwear, that gave a clear view to his prominent bulge.

"Did you wear these for me?" Khade smirked down at his boyfriend as he lifted up the band with one finger, teasing his little boyfriend.

"Y-Yeah," The blue-eyed boy said shyly. He gasped when his underwear was yanked off. Khade took both of their members into one of his hands and started rubbing them together. Nick bucked his hips, wanting more.

"S-Stop playing" Nick moaned softly. Khade shoved three fingers into Nicks' hot mouth.

"Suck them" Khade ordered. Nick didn't have to be told twice. He started sucking on his boyfriend's fingers, showing off just how horny he was. After a while, Khade took his fingers out and shoved two into Nicks tight hole.

"Babe, I don't have a condom" Khade informed his boyfriend.

"I-It's okay" Khade connected his lips with Nicks again. The two kissed passionately as Khade stretched out his boyfriend.

"O-OH F-fuck" Nick moaned out when he felt Khade fill him. "Y-You didn't give me a heads up!" Nick scolded his boyfriend while looking up at him with a glare. Khade smiled and pushed Nicks bangs out of his face and leaned down so their faces were centimeter apart.

"I thought you'd be used to it by now, baby." Khade started slowly thrusting into his boyfriend. He watched his boyfriend with lewd eyes. The faces Nick made were turning on Khade beyond belief. Nicks' mouth was slowly agape, his eyes rolling into the back of his head. While still inside of Nick; Khade put the two in a new position. Nick was now on top, riding Khade.

"Move baby" Khade slapped Nicks ass, unknowingly leaving a red handprint. Nick nodded his head and began bouncing up and down. At first, his pace was steady, but as time went on, he began rolling his hips and bouncing messily. When Khade felt himself getting close, he switched the position again. He laid Nick on his back and put the boy's ankles over his shoulders. He slowly slid himself inside all the way, and then thrust in and out once. Hard.

Nick let out a sexy gasp. He bit his lip and clutched one of the fists in his hair, while the other jerked himself off, not knowing how to handle the immense pleasure he was feeling. Khade took Nick's hands and wrapped their fingers together and pinned Nicks hands on the sides of his head.

"hnng K-Khade" Nick moaned.

"Yes baby?" Khade asked softly.

"H-Harder"

"So needy" His thrusts got harder but slower. He kept this pace for a while until Nick started rolling his hips, wanting more. Khade sped up his pace, his thrusts got sloppier as he felt himself getting close. Nick let out a loud moan as he came. Cum squirted up, some landed on Nicks' chest, while the other landed on his face. His hands were still pinned to the side by Khade so he couldn't even wipe it off. Seconds later, Khade thrust hard one final time and released inside his boyfriend. Khade fell beside Nick on the bed, both were catching their breaths.

Nick made a move to get up and clean himself but was stopped when Khade pulled the boy back down. Nicks back against Khades chest.

"L-Let go I need to clean myself" Nick pouted.

"MMM, five more minutes" Nick sighed, knowing he lost this battle.