Khade Hynkle Is Heated

I sighed and slouched in my seat

I sighed and slouched in my seat. Why am I crazy? The library isn't packed today either, and business has been slow so I don't even have anything to preoccupy myself with. Just then a familiar grey haired boy walked in. Damon strolled in like he owned the place- chin up high and back straight, but what really caught my attention was his shirt. It had a very familiar blue hired princess..

"What do you know about Princess Haulsa" I asked in a bored tone. My chin resting in my palm. Damon walked over to the check out desk where I was. He rested his elbows on the surface.

"I know that she's more powerful than Lucas Aldernia, and the only reason Lucas is the main hero is that he's more reckless with his powers and acts on impulse, which makes it more interesting for the reader, unlike the Princess who is smarter and more careful, but if she really wanted to then she could kill Lucas and not even use half of her energy" My eyes widened.

"Y-You read Fantasia Yulnad?"

"Yeah, ever, since the first issue came out" Fantasia Yulnad, is a comic by Brad Klenj with currently 46 issues out. It takes place in a fantasy universe where the main character Lucas is a wizard, but he falls in love with a witch. The witch lures him into a trap where she's trying to drain the powers from five wizards by using a spell that passed their powers, each person collecting the power of the wizard prior, then the Witch would absorb their energy through a sexual act and then killing them. Well Lucas was the one would be killed last. During the final process of the Witch draining power (AKA having sex) Lucas manages to kill her, which leads to him keeping all the power of him, the wizards who died prior to him AND the witch.

The story branches out from there and is actually so epic, but the artist isn't well known so its an underappreciated series.

"Woah, you have some good book taste" Damon smirked.

"You know, I met Brad last summer" My eyes widened.

"No way! you're lying!"

"I promise, he even signed issue 43 for me"

"How!? he never does book signings!"

"My dad went to high school with him"

"You're lying!" he smacked his tongue and rolled his eyes.

"He'll be visiting again this week, i'll let you meet him if you want"

"Really?! that would be awesome!" He laughed softly.

"You get this excited over a book? you really are simple minded" He flicked my forehead.

"You're rude!"

"You've already told me this. Anyways, i gotta go" He turned and started heading out of the library.

"You came for nothing?" I asked

"No, I was bored so I decided to waste your life for a bit" I stuck my tongue out at him but he obviously couldn't see since his back was turned. Daman has been dropping in and out of the Library frequently. I no longer was being punished for yawing but then I found out by helping out here I could get community service hours and yall know I need that to graduate.