Khade Hynkle Reads Manga

Khade sat on his bed with Nick on top of him sitting on his lap. The two were sharing a heated make out session. Their teeth clashing together and their tongues exploring every inch of each others mouths. Nick pressed his body against his boyfriend's wanting to be as close to him as possible.

Khades left hand found his way under his boyfriend's shirt. His cold hands against Nicks warm chest made the blue eyed boy shiver. Eagerly, Khades hand found Nicks nipple. He brushed his thumb over it, feeling it harden with each stroke. The sounds of Nicks moans made Khade excited. He found himself twisting the nipple and running it. Nick moaned and rocked his hips against Khades.

"Fuck... Khade... hhng" Khade had enough and he switched the position in a matter if seconds. Nick was now on his back staring up at his boyfriend with a lewed face expression. The two managedto get their clothes off. Khade was left shirtless and Nick had no clothing on except for the tight red underwear that showed off his hard on.

"Your nipples are so red.." Khade mumbled while crawling on top of the blue eyed boy who could only watch. His hips started moving on their own when Khade began sucking on his nipples.

"So these are sensitive huh?"

"K-Khade...p-please" He begged.

"Please what?" Khades browns eyes looked down at Nick. They weren't their usual bright ones, this time they were dark and full of lust. The sight beneath him was enough to almost make him cum, hell, he even had to keep Nicks hips I'm place with his hands because of how embarrassingly close he was to cummimg, but could you blame him? Nick was laying on his bed in nothing but tight under wear with red flushed nipples. Not to mention Khade left love bites all over Nicks body- except for his neck. He knew fully well that if Nicks mom found her son with hickeys he would literally die.

"I.. I want you... To do... me" a blush spread across Nicks face and the boy had to look away and hide his face from embarrassment. Khade smirked and pulled Nicks hands away and pinned them over his head with only one hand. Nick didn't know when Khade took off his pants but the two now were in their underwear.

"These are hot.." Khade stroked his boyfriend's erection over the fabric. Nick buckled his hips and moaned.

"S-Stop teasing"

"So eager" Khade chuckled. He looked away from his boyfriend's erection and looked at his face. Nicks face was the definition of seductive at the moment. He was biting his lips and his eyes were begging for Khade to take him. Khade decided he had enough and yanked down Nicks under wear. He let go of Nicks hands and pulled down his under wear as well. Neither were embarrassed of the fact that neither had on clothes.

Khade turned Nick around on his stomach and admired his body from behind. He rubbed his hands all over his body and then decided to to stick it in... quite literally.

"Ow...OW KHADE THAT HURTS!" Nick protested.

"It'll hurt for only three strokes"

"Its not even in yet and I feel like I'm dying!" Khade tapped his chin in confusion.

"I don't understand. From what I read this should go smoothly" Nick sat up and faced his boyfriend.

"Where did you get your information again?"

"Lots of books"

"From?"

"Manga, duh" Nick felt like slapping his boyfriend.

"You... got sex ed from comic books?"

"Manga. And yeah so what?" Nick really wanted to hit his boyfriend buy he found the situation more funnier than anything. He threw himself back on the back and began uncontrollably laughing.