Khade Hynkle Is a Witch

"I really like you."

"I like you too" Khade and I were sitting in the ground, I sat between his legs with my back against his chest while I played video games.

"Do you like me more than your game?"

"Mmm"

"Hmm?"

"..."

"NICK!"

"What did you say?" I asked

"I'm going to turn off all the power I'm the damn town if you don't pay attention to me"

"Be my guest" as if on cue everything went dark. The light in my room, my PlayStation, even my lava lamp. Khade turned on the flashlight on his phone and walked over to my window with me behind him.

"I think the power in town went out" no house on the black had any lights on, even the street lights were off. I gasped and stepped away from Khade.

"Are you a witch?" I asked below a whisper but Khade still heard.

"Do I look like a witch?"

"Perhaps"

Khade and I grabbed some LED candles that my mom had in case of the power going out. They were LED because she doesn't trust Josh and I with fire. A smart decision.

"Should we go check on Josh, Lois and Alfie?" The three were at Khades house.

"Nah, my parents are with them. They're probably playing some board game as we speak while my dad connects the generator"

"If your dad has a generator let's just go to your house"

"Aww are you scared of the dark"

"No! It's just more convenient"

"This is pretty romantic though" Khade sat down on my bed and motioned me to come towards him. I gulped and hesitantly made my way towards him. Once I was close enough for him to reach me he grabbed me and pulled me on top of him. He smiled at me and kissed my lips softly.

"How was your day?" He asked.

"I cleaned and u-uh hung out with you a-ah.." he started kissing my neck midway through my sentence.

"That's really it?" He asked casually while putting his hand up my shirt. His hands were cold and made me gasp.

"Y-yes"

"You're hot" he took off my shirt and flipped us over. My back was now in the bed while he laid on top of me. Somewhere along the way he took off his shirt. I was unable to say anything, my voice suddenly gone, the only thing that was coming.out were my moans. He started running me down there with his hand, is this happening? Am I dreaming again? Then, he suddenly stopped.

"Ah! I got ahead of myself again didn't I? I'm so sorry Nick" he got off of my and walked over to my gaming chair and sat there. Hold up, back it up. What just happened? No way it is going to stop there. If he won't finish what he started then I will.

"What are you doing?" He asked when I started walking towards him. I stayed silent the whole time and got on my knees in front of him. His eyes went wide as I started to rub him with my hands.

"Ah.. I don't know how to do this" I said while pulling it out. Holy crap this isn't all gonna fit in my mouth, is it?!

"You don't have to- f-fuck" I started with the tip. I'm just gonna pretend it's a popsicle and hope for the best. I guess I was doing pretty good because he was panting really hard. I even heard a few moans hehehe.

I felt Khade run his hand through my hair before pushing my head down. I couldnt breath so I tried to open my mouth wider and gasped, it didn't go as planned because the next thing I knew I was deep throating Khade. I needed hair so I pulled back and started panting heavily while looking up at Khade. He stroked my lips with his thumb and made me look up at him.

"Your face looks so sexy right now" He pushed my head down so I can't start again and I did. I only stopped once I felt something warm fill my mouth. I didn't want to spit it out so I swallowed it really fast.

"D-did you swallow it?" Khade asked. He was putting his mini him back into his shorts while I stood up.

"Yeah haha" I felt shy.

"Oh my god, be my boyfriend"

"W-what did you say"

"I'm asking you to be my boyfriend"

"You're seriously going to ask after I finished sucking you off?" Oh yeah I can just imagine it. People asking how Khade and I started dating and if have to make up some story because I can't say 'he asked me out after I swallowed his cum.'

"Hey I was trying to ask you all night but you kept playing your game!" He defended himself.

"Yes"

"Yes to What?"

"Yes, I'll be your boyfriend"

"FUCKING FINALLY!" He jumped up and pulled his fist in the air in victory. Then the power came back, my game right where I left it. Khade and I exchanged a look before I tried running back to my game.

"NO YOU DON'T" He pulled me back into his chest and carried me to my bed where he laid on top of me.

"Just one more round!" I begged

"Nope" he said popping to 'll

"Pleaseeeee" he cut off my whining by kissing me.

"Do you still wanna play?" He asked

"Not as much but yeah"

"Too bad!" He kissed me again.