Khade Hynkle and The Truth pt 4 (Khade)

Trigger warning: Self-harm and Violence (very brief though)

FINALLY THE MOMENT WE'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR

After meeting eyes with his boyfriend, Khade felt his whole world churn. He wanted so badly to run after Nick, but he couldn't do it, because if he did then Khade would have to explain everything, and the basketball player didn't want to explain- especially in public. He didn't want Nick to know all the things he's been keeping from him. All the disgusting secrets.

"What's wrong Khade?" Ally touched Khade's arm. He jerked his arm away from her.

"Dont.." He was trying hard not to lash out.

"Khade-" He turned around and ran. Ran from Ally, and his problems. He raced into the nearest restroom and threw up. He threw up all the popcorn he forced himself to eat, along with everything else in his stomach. He felt sick. He knew it would all turn out like this, so why didn't he do anything to stop it? Khade knew exactly why.

Because he was weak.

''

"Khade, this is Ally" His mother introduced the boy to a small girl. She wore a purple dress and had long blonde hair and big blue eyes.

"Hi Ally" Khade smiled politely.

"Oh my, my baby is so sweet. Promise me you'll take very good care of her, okay?" His mother said.

"Yes, mommy"

and thats how their friendship began. From then on, Ally was always in his life. The two grew up together.

It wasn't long until Khade found out why Ally was over at their house so much. Ally's mom and dad didn't want her anymore and ran away and left their daughter with her grandpa. When Khade got older he learned that her parents were also abusive drug addicts before they left her for good. Her grandma would have Khades mom take care of Ally while she worked.

Ally would always cry in Khades arms.

"I-I'll be a good girl, I-I won't be loud, and I won't cry, I want my mommy and daddy!" As she got older she didn't cry about her parents as much. It got to the point where she didn't cry at all; but Khade knew she was still sad, so he tried his best to make her happy.

"Khade, lets have sex" The summer before freshman year, Ally brought up the suggestion. The two were at a summer camp together (not the church camp) and were swinging their legs over the water while they sat on the end of the dock. Khade's eyes widened at the suggestion. He truthfully had never looked at Ally in a sexual way or romantically. In fact, the boy rarely ever got horny.

"Why are you saying things like that?" Khade asked

"Won't it be cool to go into high school without our virginities? plus, we won't have to worry about losing it to someone weird"

"but, shouldn't we lose it to someone we love?"

"You don't love me?" Khade did love Ally, but the love he was thinking about was different from how he loved her. "y-you don't love me? you're gonna leave me too like my parents did- oh my god" Ally began to hyperventilate. She brought her hands up to her hair and started yanking on it as hot tears ran down her face.

"A-Ally I do love you! let's do it okay! just please stop crying!"

So, that night, Khade Hynkle lost his virginity.

He didn't tell anyone that he went to the dock later that night and cried. He felt dirty.

Ally and Khade didn't have sex ever again after that night, and everything was fine. Ally and he had a normal friendship. Then, he met Teryn. He always had a thing for dark hair and colored eyes. When he first saw Teryn he thought she was the prettiest girls he's ever seen (and to this day he still does) he confidently chased after her, and he really did like her.