Khade Hynkle Is Hard

^^^^ ITS NICK. HE'S PRECIOUS IKIK

"Hey, Nick" Lois let herself in and went straight to pick up Alfie. She's been here so frequently that her coming in unannounced isn't alarming. My mom ships her and Josh, but I don't know if I do. They're both very angry children and I don't know if that would go well together.. Lois had on black cargo shorts and a brown T-shirt two sizes too big. She dyed her hair back to dark brown and had grown slightly but not by much.

"Hi, you're here early. Josh is still asleep" I checked the time and saw that it wasn't that early. It was 5 in the afternoon.

"Really? I wonder what he does all night" Lois acted innocent but I knew they sneak out at night. The little delinquents probably smoke weed too.

"It really is a mystery," I said sarcastically. Lois gave me a smile that said she knew that I knew, and it didn't bother her.

"My brother told me he's waiting for you" I lifted up a brow.

"As in?"

"As in get your ass to my house." I chuckled.

"I'll go once I'm done cleaning" I went back to sweeping the living room. I still had to mop and disinfect Alfie's toys.

"You're like a little housewife" Lois smirked and went upstairs with Alfie to wake up my brother. That wasn't the first time I've heard that. My mom is always joking about me going to be a wonderful housewife. Its like shes just waiting for me to come out. Who knows, maybe she is. I came back to reality and started to gather all of Alfie's toys and started disinfecting them. This took a while since I want to make sure everything is clean for him. Finally, I was finished and was about to fill up the mop bucket when my doorbell rang. I sighed and went to answer it. I wasn't expecting to see Khade, but there he was, in basketball shorts, a red T-shirt, and some Nike Slides.

"Um, Hi?" I didn't know what to9 say, and also I was pissed that he still looked hot in casual clothing.

"Whats taking so long? I'm bored" He pouted. It reminded me of a puppy.

"I'm cleaning. Be a bit patient" I said with a light tone.

"Mmm" He shoved passed me and entered my home. He looked around like he was expecting to find something that shouldn't be there. It was kind of odd.

"What are you doing?" He turned to me and glared.

"The house is clean. Let's go" I couldn't even protest because Khade grabbed my wrist and pulled me out of my house and to his. I didn't do anything because 1) I was a bit shocked (by a bit I mean a lot) and 2) he's hot. As expected, his house was empty. They remodeled from last time I've been in here, and by that I mean they painted to the living room a darkish grey purple color. It suited the house very nicely.

"Okay, here we are." I lifted my arms up and smiled awkwardly. Truth is, I still don't know how to fully act around Khade. Before a few weeks ago I only knew what I heard. He was a kind person who got along with everyone, and while that part is true, he's also so much more. He's really cocky and laid back. He's also gay. I wonder how many more people know this side of him. I found myself wanting to know things about him that no one else knows- that they couldn't know.

"I have a surpriseee" He motioned me to follow him into the kitchen, so I did, and when I saw what his surprise was, I just about came. On Khades island table was a bottle of Vodka and a bunch of other liquor.

"Oh my god" I moaned and picked up a blue bottle. 20% alcohol.

"You looked happier than I expected." He chuckled.