Khade Hynkle and The Truth pt 1 (Teryn)

TRIGGER WARNING: Hetero love -.- But it has to be told, we will continue with the PG right after (Pretty Gay)

The sound of the clock ticking rang off the walls for the large room. The room was one of the many dining rooms that nobody uses. Damon and Teryn sat across from Nick. They truly do look like siblings. They had the same dark hair and sharp cheekbones. Their eyes were both cold and sharp, but slightly different shades of green.

Teryn was wearing navy blue pajama bottoms and an overlarge white t-shirt; the short sleeves reaching her elbows, and the hem of her shirt reaching her thighs. Her dark hair was a bit messy as it fell around her face. She was napping when Damon dragged her out of her room. Nick couldn't tell if she was angry or not because every time he's seen her, she had the same look on her face. Nick had explained the whole situation to the two. Although he wasn't all that close to Damon, and he was pretty sure Teryn hated him, he felt like if he didn't let it all out, he would explode.

"Damon told me to tell you everything. Are you sure you want that?"

"Yes"

"even if it hurts?" Nick took a deep breath. He didn't know what he was expecting, but he was tired of being the only one not knowing. Maybe he wouldn't find out all sides of the story right now, but at least he'd have some answered, and thats a start.

"Yes."

''

Khade Hynkle wasn't considered a player, but he has had his fair share of hookups. There was a list with a decent amount of names that have hooked up with Khade, all of them being girls, as far as Teryn knew, and Teryn was supposed to be just another hookup- at least thats what she thought.

Teryn is a beautiful girl, nobody denied that, but just like her brother, she has a nasty attitude and a resting bitch face that made most people want to avoid her. She occasionally got the brave boy who wanted to flirt with her or ask to take her on a date, but she would sneer at the boys or be rude to them. Khade Hynkle was one of these boys.

On the first week of her junior year, Teryn stood in front of her locker. She was switching out her binders. She shut her locker, and the one and only Khade Hynkle was standing there. It sounds cliche, but he leaned against the lockers, a smile on his face.

"What" Teryn spat.

"You're pretty"

"I know" Khade pulled out something from his pocket. It was a rose- it was a little bent but still in good shape surprisingly.

"a pretty flower for a pretty girl" Teryn looked down at the rose and took it from his hands. She walked around him, not looking back. As she passed the trash can, she threw the rose away. Incidents like this became frequent. Khade would try to catch Teryn attention, and she would dismiss it. Although, as time passed, she started to look forward to the two meeting, only slightly though. She simply enjoyed seeing what kind of thing Khade would do to catch her attention. Sometimes he would bring her flowers, or walk her to class, or for example, one of the more extreme cases he would recite a who poem to her during her lunch hour, in front of the whole cafeteria.

One day, Teryn was making her way to school. She walked towards the front doors when she passed a group of boys.

"Damn, you're fine!" one of them yelled. She ignored them.

"Nice legs!" She felt herself become uncomfortable. Today was her birthday, and although nobody but her and her family knew, she still decided to dress up. She wore a pink flower dress, with white thigh highs and black flats. Her long dark hair pulled up high into a neat hair tie, not a single strand of hair out of place.