Khade Hynkle Is Jealous

"You remember Danny and Levi right?" Khade asked once we got to the table. He invited me to the mall to hang out. He forgot to mention we'd be meeting with other people.

"Yeah, they were there playing soccer earlier this summer, right?" I recalled the memory of getting hit by the soccer ball. Such simple times.

"Yep" He smiled.

"So you're Nick, huh?" Danny leaned in with a smile.

"Uh yeah. You probably don't remember me much" From what Khade has told me, these are his best friends. I wanna make a good impression.

"You kidding? Khade talks about you all the time" Levi laughed.

"Not all the time!" Khade defended himself.

"Stop lying Khade, it's always 'Nick did this' 'Nick said that'" Levi teased.

"Okay, shut up" Khade grabbed a French fry from Danny's plate and threw it at Levis face.

"What did my food ever do to you?" Danny frowned.

"Yeah, get your own food." Levi took a French fry from Danny's plate and threw it at Khades face.

"If either of you take another one of my fries for any reason. I'll kick your ass." 

"Nick can you hand me one of Danny's fries?" Khade asked me sweetly.

"Yeah, me too Nick!" Levi batted his eyelashed.

"Don't ask Nick for anything" Khade glared across the table at Levi.

"Aww are you jealous?" Levi teased.

"Both of you are idiots" Danny popped a French fry into his mouth.

"Are you hungry, Nick?" Khade turned to me.

"N-no I'm not" I was so nervous about properly meeting his friends that I was even stuttering.

"Levi is hungry" the green eyed boy spoke in third person.

"Levi can get his own food"  Khade said while playing with my fingers. He lifted my fist up and pulled out my middle finger and flipped off his best friends.

"Great idea, let's go Khade!" Levi stood up and practically dragged Khade out of his seat. Before I knew it it was just Danny and I at the table. I shifted in my seat for a few seconds fighting the urge to look back for Khade.

"Ah.. nice weather huh?" I tried to break the silence.

"You like Khade?" He leaned towards me like I had some good gossip.

"Y-yeah, yes." Why did I feel like I was being interogatted?

"Haha, why do you look so nervous? Is it my hair?" He ran a hand through his hair. It was no longer a vibrant blue antmore, instead it turned into a dark green with his dark roots starting to grow out.

"No! I'm just uh.. shy?"

"Are you really?"

"Yes"

"Hmm"

"What?"

"Haha nothing" I gritted my teeth and resisted an eye roll. Yep, these were totally Khades friends, they have the same attitude and laugh at everything.

"Alright then."

"So you do like him?"

"Yes!" I slammed my fists on the table and let out a loud sigh. Suddenly two hands pulled my head back and soo. Khade came into view over me.

"Aww that's sweet Nick, I like you too" he leaned down to kiss me but I shoved his face away from mine.

"Aren't you supposed to be ordering?"I felt my face get red.

"Mmm I made Levi wait for the food" he took a seat next to me again.

"Mmm I made Levi wait for the food" I mimicked.

"Are you copying me?"

"Yeah, whatcha gon do about it?" I clicked my tongue and smiles at him. Khade stared at me for a few seconds with a serious face. I stared back with the same expression to hide my confusion. Why wasn't he speaking? Then, the unexpected happened. He kissed my nose. I choked on my gasp and threw myself backwards off of my chair and hit the ground. I landed on my back and stayed that way until Levis face appeared over me.

"Why is Nick on the floor?" He asked his friends. Levi had a tray in his hand with two meals.

"I guess he realized he liked me so much that he fainted" Khade said with a smirk

"That's not at all what happened" I stoop up and crossed my arms.

"But you do like me right?"

"W-well, yeah" I stuttered. Khade leaned over and pulled the hem of my shirt and motioned me to sit down again. I did, not because he told me ti, but because he's cute. I noticed Khade smiling, but it was a different smile. It wasn't his usual hot and handsome smile. It was adorable.

"You like Zombies vs Aliens?" Levi pointed to my shirt.

"Yep! Do you play?" I asked

"Yeah! I'm on level 233, what about you?"

"233? That's insane! I'm barley on level 100"

"What's your username? I'll add you-" Khade slammed his hand on the table.

"You most certainly will not be adding my wife on anything." Khade said while pulling my chair closer to his so now our sides were touching.

"Tsk, you're so jealous" Danny teased.

Jealous? Khade was jealous? No way! Why would he be? But if he was then that'd be so hot..

"Have you two had sex yet?" Levi asked so suddenly that I choked on Khades drink that I was in the middle if taking a sip from. Khade patted my back until I stopped dying.

"We haven't yet" Khade answered.

"Really? Why not? Is Nick not sexually attracted to you? I knew it!" Danny cheered for some reason.

"Its none of your business ass stitch" he flicked a fry at Danny. Now that I think if it, lately Khade and I haven't went passed kissing. You'd think that since we both confessed our feelings to each other that we'd be all over each other but that has yet to happened. It kind of bums me out.