Khade Hynkle Is On Drugs

Today is the day I go home! I was a little sad to see Nate and Jake go, I had become really good friends with them over the span of the last three days.

"Don't worry we're just a few towns over!" Nate winked at me.

"Plus we still have the bus ride"

"I need your guys snapchats!" I reminded them while we were getting on the bus. The triplets were still loading their things on the bus, and Lois and Josh were sitting towards the middle talking amongst themselves.

"Let's sit in the back with Khade" Jake started towards the back, and Nate tugged my shirt to follow. Jake and Nate sat in the seat in front of Khade and I sat with Khade.

"Goodmorning Khaaade" Jake smiled.

"Hmgh" Khade grunted.

"Ooo he's an angry cub" Nate chuckled.

"Cub? He's more like an angry bear" Jake corrected

"Or an angry big foot" Nate smiled widely.

"Nate, we already established that big door isn't real." Jake rolled his eyes.

"Why? Just because you said so?" The two started a debate on the existence of big foot. A debate that Khade and I respectfully excluded ourselves from.

"Are you excited to get home?" Khade asked with a tired smile. We all stayed up late last night swimming in the lake and telling scary stories.

"Yes, I miss my friends.." I looked at Jake and Nate who were on another topic now and laughing "...but I'm gonna miss these guys too"

"My mom forced me to come to this camp when I was younger. I cried the whole night, and the next morning I got on the bus with my eyes swollen from crying, I thought that my life was over-What can I say I was a pretty dramatic kid- and then I met Jake and Nate and the triplets. So I look forward to this trip every year now" Khade said while looking out the window.

"That's-"

"Wow That was unnecessary! I'm sorry" he laughed awkwardly.

"Don't apologize when you didn't do anything wrong" I rolled my eyes at him.

"I'm happy you came Nick." Khade smiled.

"Why?"

"Well, we graduate this year, so its our last time on this camping trip. I'm happy I got to spend it with good friends like you" my heart warmed up. "Also you have a nice body" aaaand that killed the mood.

"Khade is sharing his feelings to Nick? Wow are you a witch?" Nate asked me with wide eyes. How long were they listening?

"He's not a witch, Nate. Khade is just on drugs" Jake smirked at Khade.

"Hey guys did you know that Jake-" Jakes eyes went wide and covered Khades mouth before he count finish his sentence. The two started arguing.

"Always so violent" Nate smacked his tongue.

"Are you excited to go home?" The dark haired boy shrugged his shoulders.

"I don't wanna leave, I hate where I live... but I have Jake so it's okay"

"You guys should just move in with his grandma." I playfully suggested.

"If only." He laughed. The bus started its engine and we started our trip back home.

"Back to reality" Khade sighed. Him and Jake were back on good terms I'm guessing?

Reality.

What was my reality? I guess it was me cleaning and waiting around for Edgar, Chevelle, and Gemma.. mostly Edgar though.

Khade Hynkle Is Gay DRAFT VERSIONOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara