Travis x Dante

This will be a Travis x Dante with a little Garrence!

Dante's POV

I was sitting outside thinking... I can't believe Kawaii~chan would cheat on me with Reese. It hurts. I cried a lot yesterday, till my thoughts turned to Travis and his good looks, his humor, STOP DANTE!! He will probably never like you so keep your thoughts to yourself! I walked back into the house and crashed on the couch and started rewatching Fairy Tail for the third time (me everyday...). My thoughts kept coming back, I let out a little laugh. "What you laughing at?" Garroth asked, it was just me and him the other two went grocery shopping.

"Just how stupid it was to cry over Kawaii~Chan when I have always been expecting it, honestly I like someone else."

"Who?"

"I ain't saying! But if Kawaii~Chan comes knocking on our door asking for forgiveness I'm going to say no then kiss this person in front of her face then slam the door!" I said with sass.

"Well I like someone other than Aphmau so if she comes to my door asking me for a date then I'm going to say no slam the door and kiss the guy I like... Sound like a deal?" He said. We shook hands.

"What did we miss?" Laurence asked looking at us shaking hands.

"We just made a deal... And I can't wait for this!" I exclaimed. We put everything away just for the doorbell to ring. I answered it for Kawaii~Chan to be there. Garroth giggled.

"Kawaii~Chan is so sorry! She wants Dante~Kun back!" She whinned.

"No... I already moved on... I fact... TRAVIS COME HERE!" He walked next to me and before he could say a word I kissed him. Kawaii~Chan ran back to her house crying, I closed the door and walked back into the living room leaving him a blushing mess. "Only if Aphmau asked Garroth too... But the ain't over yet Garroth!"

"I actually want her to come just so I have a reason to kiss this person..." He said. "I'm just mad I didn't get any pictures! My ship has sailed... Also you made a girl cry that is something I didn't suspect, honestly I hoped she would go fangirling so I could get some pictures..." Furrowed his eyebrows. Travis sat down next to me, and just to make him blush I sat on his lap, giggling because he turned into a cherry... He regained his composure and his pervert side came in...

"So~ Dante what was that all about?" He asked.

"I made a deal with Garroth that if Kawaii~Chan came here I would kiss the guy I like... Which is you!" I said and kissed his cheek.

"I didn't know you were so bad Baby... I like it... Plus you are a cutie, and that &ss!" He said grabbing it... I squeaked I saw Garroth take pictures, yet he said.

"Go get a room!" He mumbled, fortunately Travis heard, he picked me up bridal style and brought me to his room.

Travis POV

I carried Dante to my room, surprisingly he didn't struggle, in fact he was feeling my abs through my shirt. I closed my door after we entered. I layed him on the bed and we started making out not giving a damn about anything else.

Garroth's POV

After Dante and Travis left to do whatever they were going to do, the doorbell rang, I answered it and Aphmau was waiting was there with roses... Oh no... She handed me the roses. "Will you go on a date with me?" She asked.

"Sorry... But no..." I slammed the door in her face, I turned around to a shocked Laurence. He pointed at the door. "Yes I declined, I've thought I would never get her so I moved on... In fact I moved on to you..." I trailed off at the end, I smirked remembering the deal I made so kissed Laurence passionately. He wrapped his hands around my waist pulling me closer to him as I wrapped my hands around his neck we slowly made our way to the couch, while making out... Till the doorbell rang again. I groaned and we went to answer it. Aphmau, Kawaii~Chan, and Katelyn were all there. "What do you want!" I whined.

"Why did you decline me?" Aphmau asked.

"Because he doesn't like you?" Laurence said in a duh voice.

"Yes he does, he loved her!" Kawaii~Chan said.

"No I don't, I love her more like a sister, I'm in love with the guy I just made out with on the couch!" I stated, they all looked at me confused.

"Where did shy Garroth go?" Kawaii~Chan asked.

"He is still there it is just that I've had enough with Aphmau, thought she liked Aaron anyway!" I said.

"He said he didn't like me..." She said looking down.

"Well that is bullshit! Go ask him out, he called us yesterday how he messed up with what he said, he likes you too..." She ran off to go ask him.

"I was wondering if I could see Dante?" Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan both said.

"Sure..." We all went down stairs and went into Travis's room. We opened the door to see Travis on top of Dante, them making out, and without a shirt. Kawaii~Chan started tearing up.

"How could Dante~Kun do this to Kawaii~Chan!" She complained. Dante looked up. "How could he date me when you were gay?" She said. I'm so ready to punch her in the face.

"First, the correct term is homosexual, second I'm pansexual... Why don't you go to fuck with Reese?" He said clearly annoyed.

"Well he broke up with me when he found out I was also dating you..."

"Good for him! You are a whiny 2 year old, who gets whatever she wants! Also you drug multiple boys a week to have sex with them! Oh! And you cheat on 2 or more guys every other week!" Dante said. Kawaii~Chan started crying. "See what I mean! Because you didn't get me you started crying! Will you are the one who cheated on me!" He said balling a fist.

"But Kawaii~Chan loves Dante~Kun!"

"Well... Dante~Kun doesn't love Kawaii~chan but Travis~senpai!" Dante said crossing his arms. Kawaii~Chan slapped Dante, and punched Travis. Katelyn got angers at this...

"KAWAII~CHAN STOP BEING A BABY AND LET THEM BE!!! OKAY!!! I KNOW WHAT YOU DID TO JEFFREY, TRAVIS, DANTE, REESE, AND MANY OTHER GUYS!!! I SHIP THEM SO STOP BEING A BITCH!!! PLUS JEFFREY IS MY BOYFRIEND AND YOU USED HIM!" Katelyn screamed and dragged Kawaii~Chan by her hair.

"So that happened... I'm just going to leave now to let you get back to that magic you were making..." I said awkwardly and me and Laurence left. "That was the best fight I have ever seen..." Laurence nodded and pinned me to the wall.

"Now sweet cheeks let's get back to what we were doing~" he purred bringing me to his room where we started making out again... How much I love this guy...

Travis POV

Dante is a good kisser... Now I can only flirt to this handsome devil, and I don't mind that! My phone went off, I checked it and Garroth sent me a picture of me and Dante kissing, I set it as my wallpaper, still making out... I also made it Dante's... We finally separated. "So I guess we a thing now?" I asked raising an eyebrow. He giggled and nodded. He is so cute...

Kawaii~Chan's POV (didn't see that now did you!)

NO ONE LOVES ME!!! *crying into a Reese body pillow* But you do Reese... *walks into closest, where Reese is tied to a chair naked* And we will be together till someone finds you and me together!

Okay... Kawaii~Chan has gone insane! Cool!