Who's the new hunk in town?

FIRST LOOK AT MY BUSINESS CARD!!

Anyway! Here is one-shot!

Part 1-

Zane's POV

I was sitting by myself at this group date... Travis hugged me, made me feel bad about myself... Blah blah blah... Michi was talking to me about how she was in the army for a week before getting kicked out... She has zero respect! And I'm starting to get annoyed. "Sorry to interrupt but I have to go to the bathroom..." I said before getting up and walking into the bathroom. And just my luck! Travis walked in.

"I want to say sorry for earlier..." I mumbled.

"Meh... I guess Aphmau or someone else told you to apologize?" I said.

"No... I just wanted to say sorry for telling the truth... No one likes you! No one loves you... Not even Aphmau, she just pretending just to break you in the future!" He sneered.

"I know... Why would anyone like me... I'm just some loser..." I whispered, he didn't hear because he was smirking as I walked past him. To the sidewalk and started walking home... But my luck just keeps getting better and someone tapped my shoulder, I turned around and Aphmau was standing there frowning.

"Where are you going?" She asked.

"Home..."

"No! Stay we were having so much fun!" She said with a smile.

"No you and Aaron were having fun with everyone else, I was sitting there listening to Michi's disrespectful army story! And can I tell you something! I don't even think you are my friend! Travis, Laurence, anyone can push me around and you don't stick up for me, or ask me if I'm okay! I might stand up for myself but it still hurts having people tell you the truth that you will never be loved!" She stared at me.

"Well I kept the secret that you like ponies! You have 11 jobs! That you're gay!" She stated.

"See! You even read through my personal belongings! I never told you I was gay!"

"Well! I guess this friendship is over!" She yelled.

"It was never there to begin with... Travis was right and I know it because I overheard you talking to Katelyn you never liked me to begin with!" I yelled back, the others were all there watching us. "And I thought you weren't a dickhead and was willing to give me a chance... I guess I was wrong and I only have one friend that might actually care, but I'm starting to question that to!" I said getting quieter. Aphmau was crying now since she fakes her sense time emotions, but she ran to Aaron's arms, he gave me a sad look. Than Travis had to walk up with a look that could give me my depression back in one look.

"So not only are you not loved but you're gay too! Oh this is priceless! So one eye who do you like? Oh and who is this one person who actually-" Travis cut himself off when he saw my face, I was crying, so I just turned and walked away...

Travis's POV

Zane had tears running down his cheeks as he looked at me before walking away... Suddenly regret filled me for some reason... Has Aphmau really never asked if he was okay after we pick on him? Has Aphmau just been using him? "Oh no..." I said.

"Oh no what?" Aaron asked.

"He was crying..." I mumbled, I don't know why but I felt bad...

"He was what?!?!" Aaron roared and stomped over to me... "You! You little dickhead! You and Aphmau and everyone else just kept pushing his buttons till he exploded! You are such a bitch and I hope you die the most painful way possible!" (So when Aaron says 'You and Aphmau!' And after that was all in Italian) Aaron said in Italian before facing Aphmau.

"Oh and you stop faking your emotions! It's so annoying! You weren't crying over that fight! You hate him! So next time before you start dating someone, you should find out who their best friend is! Also don't use some freakin love potion and hide it on your dresser!" Aaron was snapping. "And honestly! Before you used that damn potion on me I was gay! So I have no clue why I'm still talking but I have so much anger built up from you guys bullying Zane and him telling me I can't do nothing!" He than turned to me. "And you! Made him cry! So come here!" He charged at me, but someone grabbed his shoulder.

"Idiot!" Who ever it was sacked Aaron on top of the head. I looked and saw Zane.

"Please Zaney! One punch?" Aaron asked, almost begging. Zane face-palmed.

"No!" Aaron and Zane went into whisper mode, but I was right there so I could hear.

"But he hurt you!" Aaron stated.

"So! I'm used to it!"

"And he made question our friendship!"

"You are the first person that has ever cared for me! I was questioning it before!"

"So!"

"But it's fine! How about we go back to my house and dance?" Zane asked, Aaron sighed.

"Irene damnit Zane! Why you du dis to meh!"

"Easy because I love dancing! Let's go!" Zane said out loud and dragged Aaron, who was flipping us off, away! There was a silence.

"I wonder what kind of dancing hey we're talking about?" I said.

"Let's spy on them!" Everyone said at once.

~time skip to Zane's house~

3rd Person

Zane and Aaron moved all the furniture to the sides of the living room, the gang was sneakily looking from one of the windows, and Aphmau was video taping it, just in case they were having a very, very bad dance (wink wink nudge nudge). Zane grabbed a speaker and his iPhone and Melanie Martinez, tag, you're it started playing and they started dancing to it, not some free style but dancing with stars dancing. The gangs mouths dropped and when the song stopped, a new one started and Zane and Aaron went back to dancing! And the gang went back to Aphmaus place... Not knowing that after that second dance Zane and Aaron fixed the room and watch MLH before Zane told Aaron why he was going to be leaving tomorrow afternoon...