part 5

Part 5:

5 days after, Dante has basically moved in with Aaron but keeps going back to the guys since they will be lonely... Today everyone is over again, ever Aaron, Vylad and Gene! Ashlee and Zinc are being watched over by Lucy and at her work since she volunteered and everyone at the hospital wanted see how they were doing.

3rd Person

When Dante entered Zane saw him and in the corner he twirled crossed his arms then quickly moved his hand down his body. Meaning he is engaged. Dante did the same sign to Nicole and all three of them were in the corner jumping up and down and hugging.

"So how?" Dante asked.

"We got home from your house, he brought me up to the roof, then he is one knee... And now this!" Zane's eye was sparkling with excitement.

Dantes POV

"Well guess what! That makes two of us! But for me I walked in on him when he was practicing, so yeah... But still!" I looked down at my hand, it was a red gem on a silver band. Zane's was a green gem on a black iron band.

"This is too much to handle! And did you hear that Gene and Vylad are a thing!" Nicole stated.

"I saw that ship coming from all the way across the Pacific Ocean!" I said.

"True, what there were a few storms but now they are an aircraft!" Nicole said excited.

"What about you? Found anyone for you?" Zane asked Nicole.

"No... And I don't think Katelyn~Senpai likes me like that, I think she likes Jeffrey..." Nicole stated sadly.

"Well! You will find someone! Even if it means me investigating every living and nonliving soul till I find someone that likes!" Me and Zane said at the same time.

"Okay, you people going to join the party?" Aphmau asked annoyed.

"We are partying over here! It's a private party that only true demonic, hot, sexy ass beings can be in..." I thought with sass.

"Dante I know what you are thinking, and even though it is completely true, let's not be rude and join this quote on quote party..." Nicole and Zane stated and we walked over to the circle and sat down.

"Truth or dare Dante?" Aphmau asked me.

"Dare!"

"Kiss Nicole!" I grabbed Nicole's hand and kissed it. "What on the Lips!"

"Girl, first, you weren't specific, second, I really don't want to be punched in the face by Katelyn, and a lot of other things that I'm just going to keep to myself..." I stated. "Anywho! Katelyn! Truth or dare!" I said dragging Katelyn.

"Dare! I ain't -"

"Kiss Nicole!" I cut her off.

"Hell yeah! Come here baby!" Katelyn said before kissing Nicole right on the lips after a few minutes Katelyn pulled away and sat next Nicole putting her on her own lap. Nicole was frozen and a blushing mess.

"My ship just sailed... Kicole is real... Perfect, beautiful, You are welcome shippers... Dreams do come true..." I heard Zane whisper.

"Making dreams and ruining dreams since 1994!" I told him. Nicole smiled and leaned back on Katelyn with a dreamy sigh.

"Our little hoe is growing up so much!" I whispered to Zane wiping away a fake tear.

"I know, soon she is going to get married and have kids, and we'll... Live happily ever after... But... If Katelyn ever breaks her heart...