MalaYip Part 2

He made a good point so his brothers hugged back. "And now to make up for 6 years, I'm never letting go of this hug for at least one year. This made Lello and Rollo squirm out of his arms. "Fine..." Yip let go with a frown, yet his eyes were sparkling so bright, so much life and happiness. But what Malachi noticed is the further his brothers walked away the less light there was.

"Wow..." Malachi said.

"Wow what?" Yip asked.

"The closer to your brothers you are the more life there are in your eyes..." Malachi stated.

"Well of course! If I didn't have to live for them I would've killed myself 12 years ago!" Yip said as if obvious. Everyone looked at him. "What! If I didn't have them to live for and get them out of hell, than I would've killed myself when my hell first started!" Yip continued.

"Thank you Lello and Rollo for being alive!" Malachi said happily. Than two detectives came in. Yip sat up straight.

"Hello Yip, I'm detective Silly and this is Detective Okami. I know you might not want to... But we need you to tell us everything from the beginning of this mess, what happened to your parents and everything." Silly said.

"Alright but everyone else needs to leave." Yip said serious. Everyone left but Malachi who pulled up a chair and held Yip's hand. Yip just gave him a confused look.

"What? I want to hear this, I just wish you could beat up a dead corpse." Malachi stated.

"Okay, it started 13 years ago... My dad used to have do this when he was younger because Zach would force him, but he ran away, married my mom, Donna, and they adopted me... 6 years later from that Zach came and got close to me, he was my secret friend, than my mother had my two younger brothers, Lello and Rollo, Zach started using me too, I did it to keep my family safe... One day though.... My dad found out because Zach came to our house and started with me, my dad nor my mom liked this, they asked him to leave and well... He killed them, stabbed my mother and my father too... Than he took my brothers and said if I didn't met him at a certain house and certain time at least twice a week he would hurt them, and they were so young, so I listened, I was never able to see them so I just prayed they would be okay. But not that raping a 9 year old was enough he would also use knifes on me. On my back if I didn't have the bandage you could see a scare, as well as my shoulder, right leg, and stomach... And than I ran away before I got here, he somehow found me, and than I started paying for running away, I freed my brothers by coming more than twice a week, and I also payed the debt Malachi was going to have to pay later on. I was about to Malachi before Zach broke into my apartment and threatened my brothers, I jumped in front of them getting these cuts, he pushed Malachi and my brothers to the living room and was about to hurt Mal but I shot him..." Yip summed up. He had a blank expression like it didn't bother him, in fact his eyes were turning dead cold again.

"That's affole!" Okami exclaimed, snapping Yip out of his trance sending life in his eyes.

"You get used to it..." Yip said with a smile.

"Thank you, that is all we need... Do you want your friends to come in?" Silly asked.

"No problem, and no, don't send them in..." Yip said. The detectives nodded before leaving.

"Why don't you want them to come in?" Malachi asked, a small blush appeared on his face when Yip put him on his lap. "What you doing?" He squeaked.

"Something only Irene and I know how long I've been waiting to do..." He said leaning closer, he kissed Malachi. His hands behind his back pushing him forward. Malachi wrapped his hands around his neck getting his fingers tangled in Yip's hair. They both have been wanting to do this for Irene knows long. They started making out, till Alexis let out a squeal. Malachi pulled away blushing.