Stab me away!!

COME WITH THE PITCHFORKS AND STAB MADDY REPEATEDLY!!! I'M SORRY!!!!!!!! BUT HERE IS THIS RARE SPECIAL THING I MADE!!!!!!

Amy X Andy!

Andy/Garroth's POV

I just want to go home... I want to go back to my Amy... I want my brownish hair back... I want to go on my YouTube channel, Amy's art... Etc! I mean I love all the people on MyStreet, but I've been running from something I didn't do! I mean, some creepy bastard blamed me for something, and said he would hurt me! So Amy told me to run, change my name and appearance... So I was sitting at the guys house... Till the doorbell rang, I got up and answered it... My breathe hitched.

"Hello! My name is Rich! (Some made up character!) I was wondering if there was an Andy!"

"Depends who's asking, what do you want him for?" I asked crossing my arms...

"To apologize, I kinda made a big mistake..."

"Well I forgive..." I told him quietly.

"AND-!?!" I slapped my hand over his mouth.

"Shhh! You bastard! They still don't know who I am!"

"Well... I'm leaving to go back home today... But you should too, your lady sure misses you..." He whispered before giving me a quick hug, saying bye, and walking to his car and driving away...

"Who was that?" Laurence asked...

"Someone looking for a guy named Andy..." I told him sitting back on the couch pulling up YouTube. My little Amy posted a new speed art...

Oh my god... I took a screenshot of the final product and made it my homes creep, since my lock screen is Pip and Twitch... 

I walked in my room and called m'lady

"Andy?" Her sweet voice answered.

"Hey sweetheart! I just saw your video..."

"Did you like it? Wait! Did Rich come and apologize?"

"Yup! And I'm going to come home soon... But I'm going to have to get a haircut and get back to my old look..."

"You can't look that different!" I walked into the kitchen. I sent her a picture of me. I could hear a gasp on the other end.

"OMG! Your hair!"

"And somehow I got a six pack from just being in MyStreet! This place, the people's bodies are perfect! I mean guys have six packs, and girls are skinny... I mean! Come on! One guy even walks around without a shirt! Plus, Patrick, Lizzy, Jess, Jason, Cole, and Kestin are all here too!"

"REALLY!?! Well... Come home soon... I miss you..."

"I miss you too baby..."

"Bye, love you, Dragon..."