Part 2

Part 2:

Still 3rd Person

Zane, Gene, and Blaze woke up to Zane's alarm going off. "Boo! Blaze! Guess what today is! The special forces day!" Zane cheered before his phone rang. It was his mother. "Ugh..." He slowly answered it.

"Hi Zuzu! You coming to dads picnic?" She asked.

"No... I have plans..."

"Why don't you spend time with us anymore! Ever since you were 5 to now you ignore us!" She complained.

"Well you didn't seem to care when I went missing for a week when I was 5 with bruises and scars and cuts!" He yelled through the phone and hung up. After he and Gene and Blaze got ready, Zane was wearing his military outfit, without all the extra stuff making it look more casual and Gene did the same thing to his Navy outfit. They all got into the car and drove to a place that every soldier knows... The picnic... And this is no normal picnic... This is there picnic, every person who was or is in the armed forces comes here, to meet loved ones, or to meet friends, make new ones, tell stories, play, swim, and sing to the songs... Once they parked the car and started walking to the party.

~Where the gang is at, Garroth, Laurence, Dante, Aaron, Aphmau, Katelyn, Kawaii~Chan, Travis, Vylad, Zianna and Garte~

The president came over. "General Ro'maeve!" He said and walked towards the group. Garte straightened himself up, since he was a general. But the president walked past him and to Zane.

"Hey Pres! And what's my name?"

"Sorry! Zane! How's it going!" They shook hands into a hug thing.

"Not much Levin (Not Aphmau's son in this One-Shot!) But you remember Blaze right?" Zane gestured to Blaze who was cowering behind Zane.

"Hey little guy!" Levin bent down to Blaze's height. "Do you remember me?" Blaze looked at him carefully, then smiled before hugging Levin.

"Levin!"

"I thought you said you weren't coming?" Zianna said.

"I said I wasn't going to come with you... I never said I wasn't coming with boo and Blaze... I wouldn't miss for the world! Hell! My only friends are here! In fact... Where are sugar cub, Poison, Fluffy, and Bolty?"

"Is boo you're boyfriend?" Zianna asked with hope. Zane, Gene, Levin, and Blaze laughed.

"Hell no! They're just best friends, Zane gives all his friends weird names, for instinct he calls me-"

"Baby cakes!" Zane cut Levin off.

"Mmhmm... And he's our cupcake!"

"CUPPPPPPPCCCCCCCCAAKKKKKKKEEEEE!!" Some yelled before crashing through the crowd and tackled Zane down.

"Fluffy!" Zenix was on top of Zane.

"Hi Gene! Hey Lev! Hiya blaze! AND CUPCAKE!" Zenix said getting up and hugging them all.

"Hi Uncle Zen!"

"Sup Zenix!" Levin and Gene said.

"Hi Fluffy!" Zane said again. "Your hair is still so fluffy!" He continued playing with his hair. The four of them, Zane, Gene, Zenix, and Blaze walked off, as Levin started talking with the other group. Where ever they were going... They met up with Sasha.

The group was talking to Levin when the mic went off.

"Hello my people in arms!" Zane said through the microphone and held his arms open. Everyone cheered, especially the military section.