Part 2:

Part 2:

~Next Day!~

Zane's POV

Aphmau invited the guys and me to her house as well as Vylad and Aaron. Garroth and Dante got changed and we walked over. The thing is, they gave me a makeover, so I look, somewhat less emo like them... Oh and if you say they aren't emo's you are wrong! On the outside it doesn't seem like it, but on the inside all three of us have pitch black hearts with little streaks of color. Once we entered Dante and Garroth smiled with me. "I can't believe you actually agreed to this!" Dante said excited. I chuckled.

"Well. I didn't think I had a choice, I mean it's not that bad, it's still black shirt, black jeans, black hair... And no mask, which isn't the worst..." I saw Travis. "Nope! It's the worst! Why don't you just shot me in the heart and leave me to bleed out!" I stated throwing my arms into the air and turned around. Dante and Garroth picked my up from under my arms and tried to get them to let me go.

"Let me go!" I kicking my legs forward seeing if that would work. "Please! I don't want to be here! Let me go! I hate all of you..." I stopped struggling in defeat. Than I got back the energy to fight back. And I hit them with surprise so I started running away but Garroth with his fast reflexes tripped me! I grunted and Travis helped me up and he just stared at me. I sat down on Aphmau's couch and tried to cover my face.

"Who is this person on my couch?" Katelyn asked. I slowly uncovered my face.

"I'm Zane, Katelyn..." I said with a chuckle.

"OMI THE WORLD IS ENDING ZANE LAUGHED LIKE A REAL LAUGH!!!" Katelyn screamed I giggled and tried to stop myself from laughing but it failed and I started laughing. Everyone was looking at me weirdly but Garroth and Dante that were also laughing.

"We kinda forced Zane into a make over... And this is new Zane!" Garroth said.

"For today only..." I looked back at him and they frowned.

"Well! Let's play Truth or dare!" Aphmau stated.

"I hate my life..." I whispered. Dante and Garroth sat next to me.

"Zane truth or Dare!" Aphmau asked.

"Dare me!"

"Kiss the person you like most in this room!" I smiled. And I kissed Garroth's and Dante's cheeks. 

"I like those two the most out of all you dimwits..."

"I meant your crush!" I just sat there. I saw Dante and Garroth smirk and they picked me up again.

"Let me go!" I tried punching them but I didn't have steady ground to give me my pack punch, so instead I'm like a little kitten. They let me go and I fell onto Travis's lap. "I hate both of you..." They gulp at my death glare. "Why did you sit me here!" I whispered and tried getting off his lap but he had his arms around my waist.

"You have to kiss someone..." He said... I eskimo kissed him.

"There! Happy!" Travis turned me around and kissed my lips. I froze and sat down between Dante and Garroth. He didn't mean it... He didn't, he likes Katelyn! Right? Right? Maybe?

"Garroth truth or dare?"

"Dare!" I smirked at him then whispered to Dante.

"Should I give it to him?" I asked. Dante nodded and we both gave a little giggle. "I dare you Garroth to go in the closet with little Laurence! 10 minutes!" Garroth smirked but continued with the shy act and blushed and shook his head. So me and Dante pushed them into the closet. We back in the circle.

MCD One-shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें