PART 2

Part 2:

Dante's POV

I woke up and Zand and Travis were cuddling! The others all woke up and stared in disbelief. I grabbed Travis's phone and used my thumb print to get in. I motioned the other's to follow me up the stairs.

"Okay, so once apon a time, I found a whole video names Me and my little demon<3 So we're going to watch it!"

I played the video, it was at some party.

"Zane~" Travis said, he was clearly the person holding the phone.

"Yes Travis?"

"You should go sing your song!"

"Nope!"

"Please! With a kiss on top!" Zane thought for a moment before walking up onto the stage. The crowd cheered.

(Continue reading after 0:36 seconds, the rest of the music is going to play in the background!)

The next thing was some pictures of Zane, one of him putting a flower crown on, blowing some bubbles, one where he was ice skating over lava. Than there was a small video of Zane making a flower crown.

"You look so cute..." Travis stated. The tip of Zane's tongue was sticking out of his mouth from concentrating.

"Done!" There were two, one dark purple with green, than one black with blue.

"I want the black and blue one! It reminds me of you!" Travis's hand grabbed it, than grabbed the other one and placed it on Zane's head. Than it did some more pictures of Zane singing, a group of 4 people, including Zane and Travis, than a group of hundreds of people. Than another video at some club.

"Travis~ You know I have been expecting you..."

"Oh I know my little demon, now, where were we?" The camera was pulled away to a picture of Zane and Travis kissing, Zane wrapping his legs around Travis's waist and then slowly Travis walked to a room and closed the door. Than another video of Travis dancing together, in a pop way though. Than it was the last clip, it was in the nether in a grass area, Zane and Travis were cuddling.

"Zane, I love you..."

"I love myself too..." Zane said looking up at Travis.

"Do you love me?" Travis asked, with fake sadness.

"Noooo~ (tons of sarcasm there)! Of course I love you, you're my boo!" They kissed and the song ended.

"Wow..." Is all I could say.

Travis's POV

I woke and everyone was looking at us. I shook Zane. "Zane, wake up, everyone is looking!" I whispered in his ear.

"Does it look like I give a fuck what they are doing! I'm comfortable here and I'm not getting up till I want to get up!" He stated, muffled by my shirt.

"Good point!" I scooted down in the sleeping bag so they couldn't see us. I kissed his forehead, we just stayed there. After a little bit, we peeked out, no one was there.

"If we run now, we can get to my house, lock all door and windows and hid between the sheets?" He winked at me. I smirked. We slowly made it out of the house grabbing our stuff.

"Where do you think you're going?" Garroth....

"Zane! He is going to kill me!" I whispered-yelled to him.