Zane x Travis x Dante

Zane's POV

I woke up in both of my boyfriend's arms... Yes, two, me, Travis, and Dante are all boyfriends. Plus they are way over protective of me! Yes I go gambling and go to servers in which you can't respawn but I'm the master and never get hurt! I tried to get up but the other two held me down. "Sorry Zane but your punishment isn't over yet~" Travis said, last night they had some fun with me, but it makes them happy so I'm happy!

"But I told Laurence we could go play a parkour map today!" They sighed and let me go, I ran to get ready, plus I grabbed my gambling money. I never really get caught anyway! A couple bruises at the most! I ran out of the house and I saw Laurence there ready to go. Laurence is my brother's boyfriend, he is like me were because we were gay we were kicked out of the house, we met on the streets and gambling was our life of living. When we got into the tunnels Travis and Dante walked in front of me disappointed. Laurence went in though.

Travis's POV

We followed Zane to the tunnels, we walked out in front of him disappointed. Laurence went in. After a couple minutes we were about to say something but Laurence ran out sweating. "Zane..."

"Basic removers?" Zane said hopefully.

"Backup and expertise!" Laurence said louding a gun! Zane got one out too. Laurence ran back inside.

"Okay, real quick, I have been lying to you about the tunnels and my job, I'm something else and call the cops!" He said before kissing us both on the lips and running in. We heard gunshots as we called. The cops came shortly after and we told them what we heard and seen so far. After 10 minutes of gunshots, an ambulance came up... Zane please be alright. I also called Garroth because Laurence was in there. He came and all three of us waited for someone to come out. Sooner or later the police came out, and the ambulance went in, we didn't see Laurence or Zane anywhere before two gurneys came up, one with a dead guy, and the other one was Zane with one gunshot on the side and Laurence at his side. Before the ambulance doors closed Laurence let us in. Zane was awake and breathing but they had to use gas on him so he would pass out. They started to do basic stuff on him till we got to the hospital. All four of us in the waiting room. After a little bit of crying Laurence started to mumble things to himself.

"If I was a better partner this shouldn't of happened, if I didn't go in right away and waited for backup, if I-" He stopped himself and cried some more, he sniffed a little before speaking to all of us. "You guys should really know why me and Zane go into the tunnels... *sniff*, it's not in our nature but our job... Me and him are detectives and partners, every other day we go from our office to undercover work in the tunnels, it's our job to make sure fights don't get out of hand and find information on other cases..." He said. We all looked at him shocked. "Plus our money that we get from being a detective, we get to keep the money we get from the gambling..." He added at the end.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Garroth said calmly as possible.

"Because Zane wanted to keep it a secret till something actually happens to us and we need to explain... Plus all three of you worry too much. Me and Zane are tough, we lived on the streets from 5th grade to 9th grade in a crappy apartment, not till 10th grade we could actually get an apartment in a good place in town, and has at least one bed and a couch... or anything really that just isn't one room with mats on the floor and bugs everywhere..." He said. "Zane ever did some other jobs where he wouldn't tell me, but I could get an idea from his @ss would hurt the next day..." He added.

"Now I feel bad..." I stated.

"Don't be! We got a nice apartment and later I moved in with Garroth and he moved in with you, and one day we found information about a murder in the tunnels, recorded it and gave it to detectives they gave us a job undercover to find information in the tunnels, we seen things people shouldn't see, and we've been held up against walls with our pants off..." Laurence mumbled. Garroth hugged him, why hasn't Zane told us anything about this... Was he scared we might leave him? Well he was like that when he told us he was gay when we were all best friends, I remember that night! We had so much fun in the bedroom! We all were quiet for a couple hours when finally the doctor came out with a smile. We got up and followed him to Zane's room.

"So Zane has stayed in the fighting game! He is even awake! But he is also very lucky, if that bullet went a smidge closer he would be dead, he is a very lucky soul!" We walked into the room and was there giving us a painful smile.

Zane's POV

Ow, ow, ow, ow, this, ow, really, ow, hurts... "Hi Zane." I looked up and gave a painful smile to all four of them came in.

"Hey!" I managed to say. I saw Dante and Travis squeezing eachother's hands to death from being scared. They all were just standing there. "Are you guys going to come in?" I asked with a chuckle, they came in and Dante and Travis sat next to me (one on each side). I smiled.

3rd Person

After a little talking everyone left but Travis and Dante. Zane winced in pain and closed his eyes tightly. Zane felt the other's tense up. "Just closing my eyes..." He said squeezing their hands.

"W-w-why didn't you tell us?" Dante asked.

"Because... I was scared you might not agree with my decision..."

"Baby~ We'll support you with whatever you do! Accept you committing suicide, cutting, you get the idea... but we'll always love you!" Travis said tapping his pocket.

"Thank you..." Zane said. "I love you guys..." He added.

"I love you both too!" Dante and Travis said in unision. They all kissed, a three way kiss that only they could pull off.

"So... all of us have been dating for 4 years now, and well... I um... was wondering if you would both give me the honor and marry me?" Travis asked kneeling down on one knee. In the box where two rings, they had a green, blue, and black gem that swirled together. The two gasped and nodded.

"Is that even a question?" Zane asked tears of both pain and happiness showing in his eyes. Zane kinda hugged Travis sitting up in the bed, he didn't care about the pain in his side. Dante also joined the hug. Zane's heart monitor went off and went flat. The Doctors came in hurriedly to see Zane hugging Dante and Travis. They sighed and had to pry Zane off and rehooked him to everything.

"You can't get off these yet!" One doctor said.

"When? I hate hospital's..." Zane mumbled crossing his arms.

"Actually, why can't he? He is in condition to go home?" One of the other doctors said, the other's nodding their heads in agreement. "Here... Let me help you out and I'll give your boyfriends here the discharge papers!" He said happily and started unhooking everything. Another doctor gave Dante and Travis the discharge papers. They signed them and Zane got back into his clothes. And they headed out. They spent the rest of the day cuddling and thinking of plans for the wedding!