Y/N x Laurnence

Y/N x Laurence

Y/N's POV

"We are off to Phoenix Drop! To go see Daddy! And to tell Daddy he has a daughter! We are going to meet the guy Mommy ran away from! After a drunk party! Wooh~Hoo!" My daughter cheered. I laughed at my 18 year-old's behavior. We got to the gates of Phoenix Drop where a bluenette was by the gates. "Hello sir! My name is Mavis and this is my mother Y/N! Is this Pheonix Drop?" She asked.

"Well hello there Mavis and Y/N! I'm Dante head guard of Phoenix Drop!" He stated with a welcoming smile. He opened the gate. "May I ask why you are here?"

"We are off to tell my father that he has a daughter!" Mavis chirped.

"Mmhmm, and for you to finally meet kids your age, hopefully!" I added.

"Well, I'll show you Lady Y/N to the lord's house and I'll bring you Mavis to the other 18 year-old's of this village!" Mavis smiled brightly. Dante brought me to the door of Lord Levin and then brought Mavis to the other 18 year-old's. I knocked on the door and some blonde with crystal blue eyes opened the door, he also looks about 18.

"How may I help you?" He asked.

"I'm here to speak with lord about staying in this village." I stated with a little bow.

"Well, let's go inside and talk about it." He smiled at me. I told him slightly about me and my daughter.

"And her father is..." He trailed off.

"Laurence Zval... But don't tell no one!" His face saddened.

"I'm sorry but he has gone missing..."

"That's okay! Gives me more time to rehearse and make sure I don't totally freak out!" He smiled, I left and found Mavis with the kids, she was blushing and kept glancing over at the other girl... I came over and hugged her.

"Hey sugar bee!" I said smiling.

"Hey mama!" She sang.

"So~ Did you make some friends!" She nodded and I looked at the others there and walked up to them, they shifted in uncomfortableness. I than smiled at them, they gave me confused look. "You all seem nice! But I swear you hurt my daughter I'll slaughter you all." That went from 0 to 100 quickly, Mavis slapped my arm.

"Don't scare them away!" She mumbled.

"You can't scare me away that quickly!" The other girl said putting her arms around Mavis. "And I'm Alexis!" I smiled at her.

"I'm Yip! And this is Malachi!" Yip had greenish greyish eyes, black hair with a dark copper in the front, he is also very tan. Malachi was next to Yip, Yip had his arm on Malachi's shoulders having him a blushing mess, but anyway, Malachi has brown hair and emerald green eyes. 4"And that is Kyle!" Kyle had blonde hair with black beads in it, he also had green eyes, he and Alexis looked like guards, I smiled.

"Nice to meet you! I'm Y/N!" I heard a noise is the distance that only my sensitive hearing could hear. "I have to go!" I ran to the sound, I saw Ivy and Mike there fighting two people... I think the girl is Irene's descendant, Aphmau, and Garroth? Oh well! "YO!! IVY~" I sang, she looked at me. Her face went to terror, I charged at Ivy and Mike with dark and light angle swords. Right before I could kill them they vanished. "Ivy... know you are hiding, I know you can hear me, and I know, you know that I'm going to kill, and I know that you are scared of me, so let's get this over with now and come out and let me kill you!" I said sweetly. No answer I turned around, Aphmau and Garroth looked at me.

"Who are you?" Aphmau asked.

"My name is Y/N. Nice to met you Lady Aphmau and Sir Garroth." I said bowing slightly. "I also just moved into the village with my daughter Mavis..." Than a shadow knight came, I drew my sword, but put it down seeing his aura was different.