Zane x Travis

LOOK IT'S ANOTHER ONE!!

Zane's POV

I was in my living room singing to a playlist of nightcore. Yes, I'm not a mute as people say. I just hide my voice because me demon father would beat me up for talking so now I keep it a secret... I'm also a half demon, I cover my eye because it is all white thanks to my demon part. I also can sing dubstep! Lastly, my only friend is Aphmau, she is also the only one that knows that I talk, everyone but Kawaii~Chan, Aaron, and Aphmau make fun of me and beat me up... More like they follow my brother. Except for their new roommate Travis, he smiled at ME!! I finished my song and I heard clapping. I looked in my doorway and Travis was smiling. "I KNEW YOU COULD TALK!!" He said happily sitting down next to me.

"Please don't tell no one!" He nodded. I after that me and him became secret best friends, Aphmau only knows.

~four months later~

Still Zane's POV

My phone went off, Travis texted me.

T- He want to come to my house! We are having everyone over!

Z- No

T- PLEASE!!

Z- Maybe

He than sent me a picture of him doing puppy eyes. I deleted the image and wrote.

Z- I hate you, fine

T- It's also a sleep over! See you in 15 minutes!

I groaned and packed my white board, my phone and charger and some more clothes. Also my mini DJ station that folds up, just incase I get boarded.

Travis's POV

The guys told me they were having everyone over for a sleepover. I asked them if I could invite one of my best friends and they agreed! They fell for it! Plus Zane actually agreed!

The girls were the first over. We were sitting and talking when the doorbell rang. I got it and Zane was there. I hugged him, he came in and followed me to the living room. Everyone but Aph and Chan (I'm going to call her this for short!) looked at him as a disgrace.

We all played truth or dare... They made fun of Zuzu (I HAD TO!!) Than they dared me to kiss Katelyn, she pecked my lips and I would of washed my mouth with bleach but Zane stopped me. I also dared Zane to do his dubstep... It was amazing and everyone stared in shock at what he did. I knew exactly what it meant, he speaks it, and he taught me some things... Go F#ck Laurence! And I hate you b#tch! And F#CK YOU!! Were all in the song. I tried to hold back laughter because it was all about Garroth. He packed everything away. We all went to bed. We woke up the next morning. Garroth and everyone made some rude comments. Zane had enough. He grabbed a marker and wrote. "F#CK ALL YOU B#TCHES!!!" He wrote on the his white board. He got up grabbed his bag and before he left, he did the little side wave, but instead of his hand he used his middle finger.

"OMI!! Zane you go! You all deserve it for falling under the dark side!... But that reminds me! Everyone go outside except for Garroth!" They all looked at me suspicious before going outside. I turned off the lights and turned into my demon form. I can see in the dark, Garroth was freaking out!! Excellent! I went over and scared the living crap out of him. "BOO!!"

"AHH!!" He screamed and fell to the ground.

"Think again next time if you want to hurt Zane!" I transformed into my human form, turned on the lights, and invited the others back in. Garroth was cowering in the corner. I had a huge smile plastered on my face.