Part 3

Vylante Let's Run Away...

Part 3

~few years later~
Vylad's POV
We were in Zane's car with our 6 suitcases. Me and Dante ended up getting married in France, the next place we visited after Italy, we were able to videotape the whole thing for Zane and my mom... And Zane stopped wearing his mask and stopped covering his eye! Plus him and Travis are engaged! Plus me and Dante are the first people to know!!! So we pulled into Zane's driveway and he helped us into our room, which was a master bedroom, okay so Zane was able to kinda design the second floor of his house and instead of getting of a lot of useless rooms he got two mast rooms, and one guest room, usually the second master was for our parents when they visited but he has upgraded me and Dante to it!! So we unpacked everything from the trip (all there old things were already put away). After we were done unpacking we decided to go see the guys!

I knocked on the door and Garroth answered, his eyes widened.
"Vylad!" He exclaimed giving me a death hug.
"Dante! Save me he's trying to kill me!" I tried to say gasping for air, Garroth let go with a sheepish smile. Dante wrapped his arms around my waist.
"I would have had to punch you Garroth, trying to kill my husband..." Dante mumbled kissing my neck lightly.
"Husband?!?" Travis yelled once Dante and I sat down. We nodded, Zane sat on Travis's lap going criss-cross-applesauce.
"I didn't tell you babe?" Zane mumbled snuggling into Travis's chest.
"Umm... No you didn't..." Travis said frowning.
"Sorry..." Zane whispered.
"Yeah! You better say sorry! How could you-" Zane throw his phone at Garroth with the text that Zane, Dante, and me have with all the pictures and videos.
"The ones two months in are ones of the wedding and how they got engaged..." Zane mumbled. It seemed like he was going to fall asleep...
"How much sleep did you get last night cupcake?" Travis asked. Kissing Zane's forehead.
"None... I was... Finishing... Bedroom..." He was gone...
"Hmm... Well I'm going to bring him to my room..." Travis whispered going down the stairs...
"So how was your trip?" Laurence asked.
"Magical..." I said. "It was awesome! We met so many different people! I was finally able to put all my different language speaking to use! I got married! It was so cool!" And I rambled even more for a good 10 minutes.
"Well I'm glad you liked it..." Dante whispered in my ear once I finished rambling.
"I loved it, not as much as I love you though..."
"God you guys are too cute! Leave!"  Garroth and Laurence said covering there eyes.
"See you guys some time later!" Dante said as we left walking to Zane's...
"I mean it though Dante, I loved that trip... Thank you..." I said getting on one of his T- shirts.
"Really, it was no problem, I was planning on taking you on that for 7 years... Plus we have extra money to buy our own house... Mayen not now, but in the future, maybe we can even get a kid..." He explained. I smiled and nodded...

And they all lived happily ever after

------------------------------------------------------------
Dante: that was so cute!
Vylad: I have to say it was...
Me: honest,y, I thought I would do something sweat before the little OT3 part next, with little Zane, Travis, and Laurence...
Mal: well I'm excited for the OT3 next... I've already read some of it... Damn!
Me: heheh
Mal: Well! Vote and Comment!
Me: and high fives all around! Wapush Wapush! And we'll see you all in he next part! (Higher pitched, a little Jacksepticeye outro! :D )